National Salaries Incomes and Wages Commission Recruitment – www.nsiwc.gov.ng Portal
NSIWC Recruitment 2021: This page will guide you on how to apply for the ongoing positions advertised by the National Salaries Incomes and Wages Commission as well as get notifications for other job openings in Nigeria for graduate and non-graduate.
The key purpose of the National Salaries Incomes and Wages Commission (NSIWC) recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become the story of the past.
NSIWC Job Requirements and Qualifications
Applicants applying for the National Salaries Incomes and Wages Commission recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- Candidates must have a National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language).
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about NSIWC Recruitment 2021, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.