Nectar Beauty Hub Recruitment Portal
Nectar Beauty Hub is Nigeria’s largest one-stop beauty company with various beauty products for discerning beauty connoisseurs and other beauty care enthusiasts with emphasize on making everyone beautiful. We stand as a mother brand representing various beauty products and brands in Nigeria.
Nectar Beauty Hub currently has retail outlets across Lagos. Our product lines include Beauty Equipment, Spa Furniture, Nail Care, Skin Care, Personal Care Products, Hair, Makeup & Products for Men.
We are currently recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
1. Job Title: Sales Associate
Job Objective (s)
- Supports the outlet staff to grow sales through a focus on excellent customer service and relationship management.
- Act as a beauty and luxury lifestyle products consultant to walk-in customers in assigned outlet.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Acts as advisor or consultants to walk-in customers and over-the-phone customers.
- Provide friendly, efficient service to all walk-in customers.
- Assist in pricing merchandise, markdowns, restocking and other retail related duties.
- Be able to effectively handle customer service issues.
- Assist and maintain visual merchandising and selling floor standards.
- Know and use promotional event information to maximize sales.
- Assist in preparation of periodic physical inventory exercises.
- Be able to use POS Systems for sales & other check-out functions
- Support Outlet Staff to execute the display and maintenance of off-shelf merchandise.
- Offer information about merchandise selection to help customers choose wisely.
- Have deep product knowledge and exhibit familiarity with all product information.
- Actively listen to customers and then provide them with solutions that are exactly what they need.
- Excite customers about how new products can enhance their lives.
- Assist customer by suggesting additional merchandise that compliments their selections.
Minimum Education Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree is a minimum
- Master’s Degree an advantage
- 1-3 years of experience working in a luxury service retail environment, or other Customer service experience and/or retail sales experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good reporting skills.
- Ability to work a full-time flexible schedule, including some early morning and weekend shifts, to work overtime as needed, and to respond to urgent issues at the store when they arise.
- Deep Knowledge of the different product categories & brands.
- Skin types
- Strong presentation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- High fluency in English
- Above average Telesales/Phone.
- Persuasion Skills
- Adept business knowledge
- Abilities to organize
- IT skills
- Customer service skills
- Team skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Time Management skills.
2. Job Title: Graphic Artist and Social Media Associate
- Manage all graphic designs
- Conceptualize and design newspaper and magazine advertising.
- Conceptualize and design online advertising banners.
- Provide appropriate images and creations for social media content.
- Design all company merchandising and branding collateral.
- Develop the implementation of signages, sales and marketing materials.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas/concepts for management approval.
- Amend designs to management comments and finalize in required formats for production.
- Daily update of customer email & mobile database
- Manage online orders and processes of company eStore customers
- Online customer care and communication management
- Digital content creation and online marketing initiatives
- Maintain web environment by identifying web requirements and monitoring system performance.
- Collaborate with development teams to discuss, analyze, or resolve usability issues.
- Test backup or recovery plans regularly and resolve any problems.
- Recommend web site improvements, and develop budgets to support recommendations.
- Gather, analyze, or document user feedback to locate or resolve sources of problems.
- University degree or HND in relevant field.
- Proven cognate experience (Minimum of 5 years working experience.)
- High level of proficiency in the use of CorelDraw, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and other design and video editing
- Possess creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Highly proficient in all design aspects.
- Able to work under pressure and at short notice.
- Male candidate preferably.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Nectar Beauty Hub Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.