Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2021 – The NAF Application is conducted yearly and the portal for recruitment is www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng. Applicants should note that application is free. This is to inform the general public that the Application For Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment Exercise 2021 has commenced.
Candidates that qualify after the registration process would be invited for Zonal Recruitment Exercise which would hold from Saturday, 9 March – Saturday, 23 March 2019. Also, candidates that qualify after the Zonal Recruitment Exercise would be invited for Final Selection Interview Exercise, after which the list of successful candidates would be published for Basic Military Training.
Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2019
Nigerian AirForce recruitment (NAF) has been anticipating in the country till date. We’ve receive numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2019 NAF recruitment application form.
General Instructions On Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2019
1. Nationality: Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
2. Age: Applicants must be between the ages of 18and 22 years for non-tradesmen/women, 18and 25 years for tradesmen/women. Those applying as assistant chaplains/assistant imams and drivers must be between the ages of 18and 28 years.
3. Marital Status: All applicants must be single.
4. Height: Minimum height is 1.66meters or 5.4ft for males and 1.63 meters or 5.3ft for females.
5. Medical Fitness: All applicants must be medically fit and meet the Nigerian Air Force medical and employment standards.
6. Attestation Forms: Applicant’s attestation Form must be signed by a military officer from the same state as the applicant and not below the rank of Squadron Leader or equivalent in the Nigerian Army, Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Force. Also a Police Officer of the rank of Assistant CP and above. Local Governments Chairmen/Secretaries, Magistrates and Principals of Government Secondary Schools from applicants’ state of origin can also sign the attestation forms. The signees passport photograph and either photocopy of drivers licence, international passport, national identity card or voters identity card must be attached. In addition, applicants are to bring with them Local Government Indigene Certificate to the Zonal Recruitment Centers and final selection interview.
7. Presentation of original credentials:Applicants are required to submit their original credentials for scrutiny, at the zonal and final selection exercises. The credentials include the following:
a. Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by officer of appropriate rank specified, Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries and other specified officers in Paragraph 6.
b. Photocopy of Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age (Any age declaration done later than 4 years to this exercise will not be acceptable)
c. Photocopy of Educational/Trade Certificates
d. Indigeneship certificate from applicant’s State of Origin
e. Attestation of Parent/Guardian Consent Form
f. Attestation of Local Government Area Form
g. Acknowledgment Card
h. Writing Materials (for aptitude test)