Nigerian Army Recruitment 2017/2018 – This article on Nigerian army recruitment is to guide you on the Army recruitment exercise for the 2017/2018 recruitment. We will be giving you all the guide and necessary requirement needed for you to be successful in the exercise.
We will cover the guide below on step by step approach on how to apply. Just read through carefully, and follow the step well to apply, meanwhile the steps to apply for the Army recruitment is no difficult.
In a clear understanding, Nigerian Army is an Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
On this note, application is invited from all suitable and qualified candidates of Nigerian indigen to2017 Nigerian Army 76 Regular Recruitment intake (RRI) for the tradesmen/women and also non-tradesmen/women.
Before we finally look at the steps on how to apply, let us quickly look at the Nigerian Army Recruitment 2017 Basic Requirement for all prospective applicants.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Basic Requirement
In this section, we are going to look at the basic requirement for the Army recruitment exercise. It is only candidates or individuals who meet these requirements are eligible to apply for the Nigerian Army recruitment exercise;
1. Applicant must have a minimum of four (4) credits in WASSCE/NECO/NABTEB (And not in more than two sittings). And one of the credits must be English Language.
2. Further more on the above qualification, those applying as tradesmen/women must also possess or have OND/Trade Tcst/City and Guild Certificate. Check on the website for more details.
3. Applicants must be between the age bracket of 18 – 22 years of age for non tradesmen/women whereas, for the trademen/women, they must be between the ages of 18 – 26 years by 1st June 2016.
4. All male applicants must not be less than 1.65 metres tall and female applicants must not be less than 1.56 metres tall.
How To Apply For Nigerian Army Recruitment
Follow these steps and guide below to apply for the Nigeria army recruitment exercise;
1. Visit the Nigeria army official portal here
2. Applicants are advised to apply once, because multiple application will be disqualified.
3. Applicants should print out the completed application form after submission of application online. And the print out application form must include the following parts;
i) Declaration & Certification by Parents / Guardian Form.
ii) Local Government Area of origin Certification Form.
iii) Police Certification Form.
iv) Guarantors Form.
4. Candidates must come to the designated screening centres with the online printed forms.
This is all on how to apply for the Army recruitment
Nigerian Army Recruitment 2017 /2018 – How To Apply
Hope this article on Nigerian Army recruitment was helpful? Please, do share the information to others through your Facebook, Twitter, Google plus, and WhatsApp accounts.