Nigerian Export/Import Bank Recruitment – How To Apply
Nigerian Export-Import Bank Recruitment 2021: In this article, you will get first-hand information on Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission 2021 recruitment application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
Rumors has been spread that the Nigerian Export – Import Bank Recruitment 2021/2022 is out, some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission Application Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
The key purpose of the Nigerian Export-Import Bank recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become the story of the past.
About Nigerian Export-Import Bank
The Nigerian Export-Import Bank (NEXIM) was established by Act 38 of 1991 as an Export Credit Agency (ECA) with a share capital of N50, 000,000,000 (Fifty Billion Naira) held equally by the Federal Ministry of Finance Incorporated and the Central Bank of Nigeria.
The Bank which replaced the Nigerian Export Credit Guarantee & Insurance Corporation earlier set up under Act 15 of 1988, has the following main statutory functions: –
- Provision of export credit guarantee and export credit insurance facilities to its clients.
- Provision of credit in local currency to its clients in support of exports.
- Establishment and management of funds connected with exports.
- Maintenance of a foreign exchange revolving fund for lending to exporters who need to import foreign inputs to facilitate export production.
- Provision of domestic credit insurance where such a facility is likely to assist exports.
- Maintenance of a trade information system in support of the export business.
The Bank presently provides short and medium-term loans to Nigerian exporters. It also provides short term guarantees for loans granted by Nigerian Banks to exporters as well as credit insurance against political and commercial risks in the event of non-payment by foreign buyers.
The Bank is also the government’s National Guarantor under the ECOWAS Inter-state Road Transit programme.
Applicants applying for the Nigerian Export-Import Bank recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- Candidates must have a National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply
IMPORTANT! Currently, Nigerian Export – Import Bank Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To apply CLICK HERE
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about NEXIM BANK Recruitment 2021, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.