Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment Application Portal
Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment 2020: This page will guide you on the latest information about how to apply for NRC job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate.
In this article, you’ll learn about the NRC description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead below for a successful application.
This is to inform the general public that Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Recruitment 2020 is yet to start. The recruitment has not been announced and we, therefore, urge Nigerians to ignore claims, reports and blogs stating that NRC Recruitment 2020 is ongoing.
I believe you visit this page because you seek information about the Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment Form and Guide 2020/2021. This page will give you insight about the NRC recruitment 2020/2021.
Nigerian Railway Corporation (commonly abbreviated as NRC) is the state-owned enterprise with exclusive rights to operate railways in Nigeria.
Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) has been anticipating in the country till date, We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2020 NRC recruitment application form. Lot of them have been asking questions like;
- How can I apply for Nigerian Railway Corporation 2020/2021?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Nigerian Railway Corporation form?
- Is the NRC 2020 recruitment form out?
- When will Nigerian Railway Corporation massive recruitment start?
- I need the Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) recruitment update regularly, etc.
- Is NRC recruitment real for 2020 etc?
NOTE: Rumors has been spread that the Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Recruitment for 2020/2021 is out, some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent aspirants to offer the Nigerian Railway Corporation Application Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
Nigerian Railway Corporation recruitment 2020 is aimed at recruiting new talent and highly trained professional Nigerians with integrity and skills. Applicants are expected to have excellent communications, technical qualifications, relevant academic qualifications, and interpersonal skills.
The key purpose of the Nigerian Railway Corporation recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become a story of the past.
Job Title: Assistant Executive Officer (GL 06)
Job Title: Health, Safety & Environment Assistant (GL 06)
NRC Recruitment Academic Qualifications and Requirement
Applicants for the Nigerian Railway Corporation recruitment must possess any of the following;
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution;
- Not more than 30-40 years old:
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.);
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings;
- Must Possess NYSC discharged/exemption certificate;
- Must be computer literate;
Mistake to Avoid While Applying for Nigerian Railway Recruitment
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of the numerous mistake. So take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
How to Apply
IMPORTANT! Currently, Nigerian Railway Corporation massive recruitment 2020 is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To ascertain if the Nigerian Railway Corporation recruitment 2020 has officially started, reach out to the official NRC Recruitment website at http://www.nrc.gov.ng/ or visit this page frequently as update shall be made anytime the form is out.
N/B: Don’t fail to bookmark this page as update about NRC Recruitment 2020 will be made frequently
Applicants are to send their curriculum vitae together with a cover letter via email to the NRC contact email: [email protected], and also a valid contact phone number because you will be contacted with your phone number if your application is successful. Applicants can also submit their handwritten application addressed to the Director, Admin/HR, Nigerian Railway Corporation through the same email address.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you have any questions as regards Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment 2020, kindly scroll down to the comment section and we will respond in no time.
What’s your take on this? I believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.