NUC Recruitment 2021/2022 Latest Application Form Portal.
This page will guide you on the latest information about how to apply for NUC Recruitment in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate.
In this article, you’ll learn about the company description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for the successful applicant.
Many applicants have been asking questions like “When will National University Commission Job Form be Out“. Luckily, this page is officially created for that question. The right information you need is here and we are very pleased to inform all aspirant that the NUC Recruitment 2021 shall be coming up soon.
In anticipation of the upcoming recruitment, all interested candidates are required to know all it takes to join the National University Commission or get acquainted with the Requirements for 2021 National University Commission Recruitment.
Qualification for NUC Recruitment
Before applying for the NUC Recruitment 2021, you need to be eligible with the following;
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree or H.N.D from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of Second Class Lower Division from any discipline.
The requirements for obtaining 2021 NUC Recruitment Recruitment Form is listed below.
So if you wish to get the form, you must strictly adhere to the requirements below.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicant must not be less than 25 years or more than 45 years of Age
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are to forward 10 copies of their Curriculum Vitae and a hand-written application to:
The Office of the Director,
Management Support Services (DMSS),
26, Aguiyi Ironsi Street,
Maitama – Abuja.
- Multiple applications will not be entertained. Candidates are to apply for one job position. The candidate who attempts to apply multiple times will have their application will be disqualified
- NO FEE IS REQUIRED FOR ONLINE APPLICATION, TEST OR INTERVIEW
N/B: Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about the National University Commission Recruitment 2021, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Visit the NUC portal for more information about NUC Recruitment – http://www.nuc.edu.ng.