Nigerian Army Recruitment Form 2021 – Register Nigerian Army Recruitment
Nigerian Army Recruitment Form 2021 Is Out – This is to inform the general public, especially the qualified and interested applicants that Nigerian Army Recruitment Form 2019 Is Out for online application.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Form 2021 Is Out
The Nigerian Army uses this medium to announce for the 79 regular recruit intakes (RRI) into (trades/non-tradesmen and women). Interested applicant should follow the guide below to apply now.
Requirements for Nigerian Army 2021 Application
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Card.
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in the English Language.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying for Tradesmen/women must also possess OND/Trades Test/City and Guild Certificate.
- Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must be between the ages of 18 – 26 years by 18 February 2020.
- Not be less than 1.68 meters and 1.62 meters tall for male and female candidates
Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than the mother tongue is an added advantage.
All documents will be verified from the appropriate issuing authority. All those with fake documents will be handed over to Police for Prosecution
How to For Nigerian Army Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates are to:
- Visit the official army website @ https://army.mil.ng
- Create a user account to enable you to log in. Your username must be a functional email
- Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy.
- Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
Note the Following:
- There will be no Pre-selection Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates.
- No special center for recruitment.
- There will no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Any candidates who falsify or forges his/her results and discovered even during training at Deport NA would be withdrawn.
- All candidates are to report to the Screening Centers with their bank Verification Number Printout.
- Candidates are advised in their interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- You are advised to carefully read the instructions on this portal or call the following support lines if in doubt: 0905 992 4328 and 0802 656 9770.
- The name of shortlisted candidates for screening would be released on 28 January 2020 on the website.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise on 29 January 2020.
- Successful candidates would be transported to Deport NA for documentation and training from 9 Feb 2020.
Related: Nigerian Air force Recruitment 2021
For questions about Nigerian Army Recruitment Form 2021 , use the comment section below.