NYIF Registration – How to Apply for Nigeria Youth Investment Fund is a step by step procedure to apply for Nigeria Youth Investment Fund or Register for NYIF. The registration is online and completely free. The NYIF registration is ongoing at the moment. Do well to log on and register immediately. At the end of this post, you will be able to see everything you need to know about the NYIF registration, and how to register and its benefits to you as a Nigeria youth.
Importance of this guide to NYIF Application
After reading this article, you will learn about the following;
- NYIF Full meaning and mandates
- Origin of NYIF
- Aims and Objectives of NYIF
- NYIF application
- NYIF application portal
- NYIF Registration portal Login & Fill Application
- NYIF Registration portal Login and Fill Application
- NYIF portal NYIF Registration 2020/2023
- NYIF Registration portal
- NYIF Registration Requirements
- NYIF Application Portal 2020
- NYIF Application Form October 2020
- NYIF Application and NYIF Registration
- nyif.nmfb.com.ng registration Guide
- 75bn NYIF Loan
- FG 75bn NYIF Loan
- NYIF 2020 Application Portal on nyif.nmfb.com.ng portal
- About NYIF Registration
- Apply for Nigerian Youth Investment Fund
- Apply for NYIF
- NYIF Application Form 2020
- Credibility for NYIF Registration 2020 – 2023
- Who is Eligible for NYIF Registration 2020 Funds?
The portal is now open to receive applications from interested Nigerian youths who may want to invest in the scheme. Application portal is now open for the Nigerian youth Investment fund (NYIF). The scheme was created by the Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports development funded by Central bank of Nigeria.
The purpose for this is to mitigate the negative implications of crime due to lack of jobs and credible engagement of the youths.
The Nigeria Youth Investment fund (NYIF) was approved by the Federal Executive Council on Wednesday, July 22, 2020, for establishment, the portal is now live.
The minister for Youth and Sports Development, Dare confirmed that the application portal is open for youths to benefit from the NYIF programme.
Register for NYIF Registration 2020/2021 – Benefits of Registering- nyif.nmfb.com.ng portal
- You will partake in the N75 Billion NYIF loan for Nigerian youth
- Each MSME can get between 250,000 – 50,000,000 loan at 5% for business ideas
- you can participate in all entrepreneurship trainings and empowerment programmes organized by the ministry.
- You will have priority access to funding from both the Ministry and other financial institutions like banks, etc
- There is no limit to the market access you are going to have for your products and services
- you will have direct information concerning youth development initiatives of the ministry
- Sure of getting quality mentors in business as well guarantors for the loans
- Adequate repayment time frame
NYIF Registration – How to Apply for Nigeria Youth Investment Scheme
Just follow the easy steps here to get registered quickly. There are mainly three stages. They are the BVN verification stage, place of residence and state of origin verification.
- Go to NYIF application website HERE
- Fill the form that shows up. Fill your name (First, middle and last) correctly, then BVN
- Click next after filling the BVN
- Then fill your date of birth, residential address, including the L.G.A and State
- Click next after this
- Complete your Geo-Political zone, state and L.G.A of origin, educational level
- Finally choose your preferred place of training depending on your residential Geo-political zone
- Click submit after ticking the confirmation box that you are of good character and have not been convicted in the last 10 years. Don’t also forget to tell them the source of your information.
- Select preferred training centre according to geo-political zone of residence
- Click on submit
- Congratulations!!! You’re done with the registration
Make sure the details are in this order
– First name
– Middle name
– Date of Birth (Correct date of Birth shows up once you input your BVN)
– Functional Email Address
– Current Phone Number
– Address of residence
– Geo-political zone
– State of Origin
– LGA of origin
– Level of Education (choose either tertiary, secondary or primary)
Choose your preferred Training Centre
– Federal Ministry of Youth and Development
– National Youth Development Centre (North Central)
– National Youth Development Centre (North East)
– National Youth Development Centre (North West)
– National Youth Development Centre (South East)
– National Youth Development Centre (South south)
NYIF Registration Requirements – Credibility for NYIF Registration 2020 – 2023- nyif-application-registration/- NYIF Application Form October 2020 – Who is Eligible for NYIF NYIF Registration 2020 Fund
To be eligible for this NYIF registration, you must fulfill the following conditions;
- You must be a Nigerian youth between the ages of 18 – 35 years
- You must have your BVN ready with you (Dial *560*0# to view it if you have forgotten it)
- You must have a fundable business idea (or a functional business)
- Must have a business that is duly registered by Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- You must have a valid means of identification (National ID card, Voter’s card, International Passport, Driver’s License)
- You must be processing the loan through a politician
Commencement and Closing Date of Application for NYIF
At the moment, application has begun seriously for all interested candidates who may wish to access the funds. Just follow the procedure above and get yourself registered right now. Application closing date has not been fixed yet.
More Information About NYIF Registration – NYIF (https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/Applicants/New)
NYIF (https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/Applicants/New) – Register for the 2020/2023 NYIF Portal Online. The Federal Government of Nigeria has said the online portal is open for Nigerian youths to apply for the N75 Billion NYIF programme
NYIF is a youth development initiative created by the Federal Ministry of youths and sports which the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) is funding by making available the sum of N75 billion for the programme.
The minister for Youth and Sports Development (MYSD), Sunday Dare on 22nd July 2020 disclosed that the federal executive council has approved the establishment of NYIF to the tune of N75 billion for youth empowerment.
The aim of NYIF programme is to invest in the innovative skills, ideas, talents and enterprise of the Nigerian youths between 18 – 35 years with view of turning them into renowned entrepreneurs who will no longer depend on white-collar jobs.
According to Dare, the target of the NYIF programme is to fund at least 500,000 Nigerian youth annually to lift them out from poverty and lower social status. The programme intends run between 2020 – 2023, disbursing at least N25 billion yearly giving a accumulated sum of N75 billion (N75,000,000,000.00).
For commencement of the programme in 2020, initial sum of N25 billion will be released to kick-off the programme.
Dare said the NYIF programme is part of bid designed by president Muhammadu Buhari to curtail the problem of unemployment in the country and expects that successive governments will sustain the programme given its economic implication.
Dare further said in quote “We plan to make sure that at least 500,000 Nigerian youths are reached annually between 2020 – 2023. There are individual and group applications with maximum fund of N50,000,000 and minimum fund of N250,000. It will be set for 1 year and loan terms for 3years with single digit rate of 5%”.
According to the honourable minister, fund disbursement will pass through various notable channels to include include micro credit organizations across the country, CBN in support of Bank of Industry (BOI), CBN-registered venture capital organizations and fintech organizations.
Again, he noted that while ministry of finance, budget and national planning and the CBN provides the initial financing for NYIF, the youth seeking to benefit from the fund must as a form of contribution have real business ideas and registered business entities.
For the interested youth to actually benefit from this programme, he must be a Nigerian with recognized means of identification. He must also have access to a worthy guarantor.