How To Open Rediffmail Account – Check Your Rediffmail Inbox Mail – Rediffmail is one of the known web-based email service platform provided by rediff.com and it allows users to send and receive mails to their Rediffmail inbox.
To be able to send and receive mails on Rediffmail platform, you have to open rediffmail account; Thus, the essence of this post, which is intended to guide you how to create Rediffmail account.
To create Rediffmail account is very easy and simple, and we have made it more simpler through our step by step guide approach.
Thus in this, we are going to show you in a refreshed approach an easy way to sign up Rediffmail email account for free and it is very simple.
How To Open Rediffmail Account
To open a rediffmail account, follow this steps below;
1. From your browser, visit rediff.com
2. On the right corner of the page, click “Create a Rediffmail account”
3. Complete the filling of the Rediffmail registration form by filling your Full name, choosing a Rediffmail ID, choose a password, Enter your mobile number, provide your birthday, details, select your gender.
4. Enter a text shown to you in provided box just below, and then click on “Create My Account” to complete the Rediffmail sign up.
Having signed up and created Rediffmail account, the next thing is how to go about Rediffmail account login. In the section below, we are going to discuss how to sign in your account and be able to send and check mails.
Rediffmail Login – Sign In To Check Your Rediffmail Inbox
In order to send email messages to other people, or even to check your own rediffmail inbox to see messages you have received from others, you need to complete Rediffmail login.
In other words, you have to sign in Rediffmail account, and it is very easy to sign in. Follow this step below;
1. Go to Rediff.com
2. Click on “Sign In”, you will see this at the right corner of Rediffmail home page
3. Enter your Rediffmail login details which are your Rediffmail Username and password, you have used in when you open Rediffmail account.
This steps lets you login your rediffmail account and only then you would be able to check your Rediffmail inbox and also send email messages to others.
Download Rediffmail App
Download Rediffmail app to your mobile phone and enjoy easy sending of email messages. More importantly, get all your mails delivered to you at the convenience of your Smartphone.
Rediffmail app download is available for Android mobile phone and also iOS (iPhone) devices. And it is completely free to download.
Download now to enjoy seamless experience of Rediffmail across your mobile phone. Whether you are in the office or on the move, Rediffmail app lets you read and respond to mails instantly.
Hope this article was helpful? Do share and also use the comment box below to ask your questions on how to open Rediffmail account, how to login etc. Also make contributions on this using the comment box below.