PricewaterhouseCooper Recruitment Application Portal
PricewaterhouseCooper Recruitment 2021: This page is created to give you the latest information on how to apply for PricewaterhouseCooper job in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. In this article, you will learn about the company job description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for a successful application.
PricewaterhouseCooper has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years.
We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the PricewaterhouseCooper Application form and guidelines for 2021/2022.
Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for PricewaterhouseCooper Recruitment 2021/2022?
- Where can I obtain the 2021 PricewaterhouseCooper form?
- Is the PricewaterhouseCooper 2021 Recruitment Form out?
- When will PricewaterhouseCooper Recruitment start?
- I need PricewaterhouseCooper Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is PricewaterhouseCooper Recruitment real for 2021 etc?
- What is PricewaterhouseCooper Application Deadline 2021/2022?
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Job Description
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) firms help organizations and individuals create the value they are looking for.
We are a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 180,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax, and Advisory services.
In Africa, we’re the largest provider of professional services with close to 400 partners and over 9,000 people in 34 countries.
PwC has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse.
We’re one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff and 31 resident partners.
We are committed to serving as a force for integrity, good sense and wise solutions to the problems facing businesses and the capital markets. We are guided by one promise – to do what is right, be it with our people, clients, community, or environment.
To achieve our aim to be recognized as the ‘the world’s leading professional services firm’ we must be innovative, responsible and attract outstanding people.
Available Vacant Positions
We are recruiting to fill the following position;
♦ Senior Associate – Financial Services Risk & Regulation
♦ GRC – Senior Associate (Data and Analytics)
♦ Compliance Associate
♦ Divisional Head of Business Development
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the PricewaterhouseCooper recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WAEC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects.
- Candidates must have National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution.
- Must be computer literate.
Mistake to Avoid While Applying for PricewaterhouseCooper Recruitment
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of the numerous mistake. So take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: CLICK HERE to Apply Online
Shortlisted Applicant Update
If you’ve been shortlisted, then you’ve got your foot in the door. And it’s time for you to shine at the final stage – the interview.
However, it could be a telephonic, Skype, or face-to-face interview. And this is depending on the employer. When shortlisted:
- Endeavor to get information about the company.
- Also, ensure you have a clear vision. Try to figure out why you want the specific position. And how you would be a good fit. Also, go through your application.
- Additionally, be interactive. It’s an interview, not an interrogation. There is much more to you than your resume.
- The practice goes a long way. Thus, take mock interviews with your friends or practice speaking before a mirror.
- It’s rare, but sometimes you do get an offer letter directly based on your application. You start planning the celebration, but remember some points before you go into that party mode: Get it in writing.
- Also, go over the written offer in detail. And make sure all important details are mentioned and ask questions if you don’t understand anything. Such as work profile, start date, duration, and stipend, etc.
- Send a thank-you letter to the employer, once you accept the offer.
- Also, follow up with an e-mail confirming your start date and expressing your enthusiasm for your new role.
From the above, it is important you note that we are not partnering with these companies. We are only making this information available so as help you get that your dream job. As such, as you apply, ensure to do more research about the company. GOOD LUCK.
However, we believe this information on PricewaterhouseCooper Recruitment 2021 is helpful to you? Why not share it with your friends out there by clicking on the share button on this website.
You can as well subscribe to be updated for further information concerning this topic.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about PricewaterhouseCooper Recruitment 2021
Kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on PricewaterhouseCooper Recruitment 2021? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information with others using our Facebook, Twitter, or Google+. share button below.