Recore Limited Recruitment Application Portal
Recore Limited Recruitment 2021: This page contains detailed information about Recore Limited recruitment for graduates and non-graduates in Nigeria. Explore.
Recore Limited has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years.
We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Recore Limited Application form and guidelines for 2021/2022.
Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Recore Limited Recruitment 2021/2022?
- Where can I obtain the 2021 Recore Limited form?
- Is the Recore Limited 2021 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Recore Limited Recruitment start?
- I need Recore Limited Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Recore Limited Recruitment real for 2021 etc?
- Recore Limited Application Deadline 2021/2022.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About Recore Limited
RECORE is wholly owned by Nigerians and was established with a vision to deliver needed solutions to companies that are seeking to improve their efficiency and profitability by focusing on their core business.
Our outsourcing services cover Personnel Supply, Dispatch and Fleet and Facility Management Services.
Managed by HR professionals, our forte revolves around the provision of skilled and unskilled manpower to our clients; we count on our support staff to offer professionalism and provide services at their best to clients.
We take pride in providing the most trusted support services in the Outsourcing industry in Nigeria. Recore Limited is solely owned by Nigerians and has continued to thrive for the last 14 years with clients who enjoy our top-notch services.
Other areas of our competencies include Recruitment, Training and Development, HR Consulting.
Available Job Positions
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
♦ Facility Officer
Salary: N50,000 – N70,000 (Monthly).
♦ Maintenance Plumber
Salary: N50,000 – N60,000 / month.
Salary: N50,000 – N70,000 Monthly.
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the Recore Limited recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- West African School Certificate (WAEC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects.
- Candidates must have National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution. or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Mistakes to Avoid While Applying
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of numerous mistakes. So take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
Shortlisted Applicant Update
If you’ve been shortlisted, then you’ve got your foot in the door. And it’s time for you to shine at the final stage – the interview.
However, it could be a telephonic, Skype, or face-to-face interview. And this is depending on the employer. When shortlisted:
- Endeavour to get information about the company.
- Also, ensure you have a clear vision. Try to figure out why you want the specific position. And how you would be a good fit. Also, go through your application.
- Additionally, be interactive. It’s an interview, not an interrogation. There is much more to you than your resume.
- The practice goes a long way. Thus, take mock interviews with your friends or practice speaking before a mirror.
- It’s rare, but sometimes you do get an offer letter directly based on your application. You start planning the celebration, but remember some points before you go into that party mode: Get it in writing.
- Also, go over the written offer in detail. And make sure all important details are mentioned and ask questions if you don’t understand anything. Such as work profile, start date, duration, and stipend, etc.
- Send a thank-you letter to the employer, once you accept the offer.
- Also, follow up with an e-mail confirming your start date and expressing your enthusiasm for your new role.
From the above, it is important you note that we are not partnering with these companies. We are only making this information available so as help you get that your dream job. As such, as you apply, ensure to do more research about the company. GOOD LUCK.
Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited Recruitment
However, we believe this information on Recore Limited Recruitment 2021 is helpful to you? Why not share it with your friends out there by clicking on the share button on this website.
You can as well subscribe to be updated for further information concerning this topic.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Recore Limited Recruitment 2021.
Kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on Recore Limited Recruitment 2021? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information with others using our Facebook, Twitter, or Google+. share button below.