Reliance Foundation Scholarship 2023-2024 – In this new post, we are going to talk about the Reliance Foundation Scholarship 2023-2024, Inspired by the belief of Mr. Dhirubhai Ambani, Founder and Chairman of Reliance. According to him, the best way to ensure the progress of the country is to invest in its youth, Reliance has been providing scholarships to meritorious students for over 25 years.
In 2023-2024, Reliance Foundation will support 5,000 meritorious undergraduate and postgraduate students from underprivileged sections of society to study in any stream of their choice through Reliance Foundation Scholarships.
This scholarship’s main motive is to nurture and empower meritorious students and work together to create a strong, vibrant, and engaged alumni network, enabling scholars to pursue higher education, emerge as young professionals, and drive India’s development to be able to increase.
Reliance Foundation Scholarship 2023-2024
- Scholarship Name:- Reliance Foundation Scholarship
- Program:- Undergraduate (UG)
- Launched by:- Reliance Foundation
- Session:- 2023-2024
- Last date of application:- 18th October, 2023
- Amount:- Rs 2 lakh
- Where to apply:- scholarships.reliancefoundation.org
- Email:- [email protected]
Registration of Reliance Foundation Scholarship 2023-2024
First of all, go to the official website of Reliance Foundation Scholarship.
You select the “Apply” button.
You will fill in your information in the application form i.e. 12th percentile, then type degree stream, degree type, degree duration, applicant name, mobile number, email, family income, and captcha, and click on the submit button.
A username and one-time password will be sent to your email, please make a note of it.
Also Search –
Login For Reliance Foundation Scholarship 2023-2024
If you want to log in to the scholarship website, see the points to log in:
You should visit the official website of Reliance Foundation Scholarship otherwise visit this link https://scholarships.reliancefoundation.org website and click on the option of APPLICATION PORTAL.
You should fill in your username and password and then click on login. After this set a new password and verify the OTP.
When the dashboard appears, select “Continue Application” and enter the remaining information.
Enter basic details like date of birth, current address, pin code, area name, district, family/guardian occupation, contact details, etc.
Go to Academic Details, enter Class 10/12 academic details like passing year, board name, institute name, state, medium of instruction, total marks, marks obtained, etc. then click Next.
Go to the Supporting Documents option, and upload the required documents like photo, income proof, 10/12 mark sheet, photo ID proof, proof of admission, etc.
Go to Preview Application, verify all information then click on the Submit Application button.
Eligibility For Reliance Foundation Scholarship 2023-2024
- You must be an Indian citizen.
- You must have passed the 12th class with a minimum of 60% marks and be pursuing a full-time undergraduate degree program in India
- Your family’s annual income should be less than Rs. Rs 15 lakh (income less than Rs 2.5 lakh preferred)
- An aptitude test is mandatory
The following students are not eligible:
- Candidates who are in the second year or above
- Candidates pursuing their degree through online, remote, remote or any other non-regular methods
- Candidates who have passed the Diploma after 10th class
- Candidates pursuing 2 years undergraduate degree
- Candidates who do not answer the mandatory qualifying examination or are found cheating during the examination
Documents For Reliance Foundation Scholarship 2023-2024
Photograph of the applicant (passport size)
Address Proof (Permanent Address)
Class 10 and 12 board exam mark sheet
Original student certificate from the current college/institute of enrolment.
Your family income certificate issued by Gram Panchayat/Ward Councilor/Sarpanch/Income certificate issued by SDM/DM/CO/Tehsildar
You have an official disability certificate issued by the concerned government authority (if applicable)
Deadline Of Reliance Foundation Scholarship 2023-2024
The deadline for the Reliance Foundation Scholarship 2023-2024 is 18th October, 2023.