UK Clarendon Scholarship Oxford University 2024 Fully Funded – Oxford, England is home to the prestigious research institution known as the University of Oxford. It is the second-oldest institution still in continuous existence worldwide and the oldest university in the English-speaking world. The institution has a long history, with evidence of instruction reaching back to at least 1096.
The University of Oxford is a collegial institution, consisting of 39 largely independent colleges and six ongoing private halls. All students are members of one or more colleges, each of which has its own internal organization and extracurricular programs. Humanities, Mathematical, Physical and Life Sciences, Medical Sciences, and Social Sciences make up the university’s four academic departments.
Research prowess and academic quality are two things Oxford University is renowned for. Numerous prominent alumni have come through it, including 30 British prime ministers and numerous heads of state and governments from around the world. The institution also runs the largest academic library system in the country, the Ashmolean Museum, the oldest university museum in the world, and Oxford Institution Press, the largest university press in the world.
About Oxford Clarendon Scholarship
Oxford, England is home to the prestigious research institution known as the University of Oxford. It is the second-oldest institution still in continuous existence worldwide and the oldest university in the English-speaking world. The institution has a long history, with evidence of instruction reaching back to at least 1096.
The University of Oxford offers a fully funded graduate scholarship program called the Clarendon Scholarship. It is intended for exceptional students from all around the world who want to attend Oxford University full-time to pursue a graduate degree.
The scholarship includes a sizeable grant for living expenses in addition to paying for all tuition and college fees. There are no limitations on nationality, place of residence, or subject of study.
You must make sure that Clarendon is taken into consideration when you apply to Oxford in order to be eligible for the scholarship. If you submit your application by the applicable date in December or January, depending on your program, you will be automatically evaluated for Clarendon. There is no need for you to submit a different application. At the University of Oxford, Clarendon scholarships are offered based on academic excellence and promise across all graduate degree-granting fields.
Oxford Clarendon Scholarship Assistance
The following advantages are given to the recipient of the Clarendon Scholarship:
All Clarendon Scholarships fully pay college costs, including tuition.
A large annual grant for living expenses is provided to scholars enrolled in full-time programs; in 2024–2025, this grant will be at least £15,009. A study support grant will be given to students enrolled in part-time courses to help with non-fee costs. A study support grant will be given to students enrolled in part-time courses to help with non-fee costs. Part-time DPhil and Master’s scholars should anticipate receiving at least £2,502 and £5,003 respectively in 2024–2025.
The scholarships are often provided for the entire time you are required to pay tuition to the university, which is typically the same amount of time as the length of your program.
Also Search –
UK Clarendon Scholarship Oxford University 2024 Fully Funded
Eligibility for Applying Clarendon Scholarship
- Candidate must meet all of the criteria listed below in order to be eligible for the Clarendon Scholarship:
- A needed language is English.
- The world’s nations are all eligible.
- The graduate program at Oxford University is open to all qualifying applicants.
- All degree-granting graduate-level courses are allowed.
Postgraduate Certificate or Diploma programs are not eligible for the funding.
Clarendon supports scholars from across the college without favoring any particular academic discipline. Candidates who wish to enroll in Oxford’s new master’s or DPhil program are eligible. This covers students who are enrolled in an Oxford master’s program but want to reapply for a DPhil (you would qualify for financing for the DPhil).
It is not possible to be considered for this scholarship if the applicant has accepted a deferred offer to begin in 2024–2025.
This grant is not available to current students who want to pursue the same degree at Oxford in the upcoming academic year.
How Do I Get a Clarendon Scholarship
For Clarendon Scholarship application instructions, kindly complete these steps:
- To be eligible for a Clarendon scholarship for your course, submit your application by the pertinent January deadline.
- The academics involved in your desired field of study will take into account the application you submitted to your course. They will assess the appropriateness of your application and your academic standing.
- The department will eventually select where you will be placed for your graduate studies and will let you know what it has decided. See the judgment timetable for more details.
- In accordance with the requirements, academics in your department will concurrently select individuals to recommend to the division for a Clarendon scholarship.
- The highest-ranking department candidates within the department are selected for Clarendon after the academic divisions evaluate the nominations based on their academic performance and future prospects.
- The Clarendon Funds Administrator will get in touch with selected candidates and deliver the funding offer letter as soon as the shortlist is confirmed.
- If you are given (and accepted) a Clarendon scholarship, your financial situation is now certain as long as you abide by the terms of your acceptance to Oxford.
- Clarendon a partnership Awards are given to academics in April and May based on the conditions of the award. Holders of the Clarendon offer are not needed to provide any more details.
- The financial breakdown letter explaining the financing arrangements will be given to each scholar once their specific funding package has been confirmed. Along with collaboration rewards, final university selections will also be made official.
- Email will be used to get in touch with the selected Clarendon candidates. A large number of offers are made by the beginning of April every year.
- Since there are so many qualified candidates, unsuccessful students won’t be notified. Please presume that, regrettably, you have not been given a Clarendon scholarship if you didn’t hear back from us by the end of June.
- If qualified students withdraw during the summer, a few late registrations might occur, but this is extremely uncommon.