Save the Children Nigeria Recruitment – How To Apply
Save the Children Nigeria Recruitment 2021: This page contains the latest information about how to apply for Save the Children Nigeria job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. You will learn about the company description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for a successful application.
As a fresh graduate, there are fresh jobs at Save the Children Nigeria. Thus, if you would love to give them a shot, then you should pay attention to this article as you read through it.
Also, consider yourself to be very fortunate to come across this article. Pay attention as you read through. However, before learning about these jobs, what do you know about Save the Children Nigeria?
Save the Children Nigeria has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years.
We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Save the Children Nigeria Application form and guidelines for 2021.
Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Save the Children Nigeria Recruitment 2021/2022?
- Where can I obtain 2021 Save the Children Nigeria form?
- Is the Save the Children Nigeria 2021 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Save the Children Nigeria Recruitment start?
- I need Save the Children Nigeria Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Save the Children Nigeria Recruitment real for 2021 etc.
- Save the Children Nigeria Application Deadline 2021/2022.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
Save the Children Nigeria Job Description
Save the Children is a leading international organization helping children in need around the world.
First established in the UK in 1919, separate national organizations have been set up in more than twenty-eight countries, sharing the aim of improving the lives of children through education, health care and economic opportunities, as well as emergency aid in cases of natural disasters, war and conflict.
In Nigeria, Save the Children has been working since 2001. The early focus was on getting children actively involved in shaping the decisions that affect their lives.
Today, Save the Children is working in seven federal states – Zamfara, Yobe, Jigawa, Katsina, Kano, Bauchi and Kaduna – focusing on providing basic healthcare and protecting children.
Available Vacant Positions
We are recruiting to fill the following position;
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the Save the Children Nigeria recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WAEC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects.
- Candidates must have National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution.
- Must be computer literate.
Mistakes to Avoid While Applying
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of numerous mistakes. So take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
Shortlisted Applicant Update
If you’ve been shortlisted, then you’ve got your foot in the door. And it’s time for you to shine at the final stage – the interview.
However, it could be a telephonic, Skype, or face-to-face interview. And this is depending on the employer. When shortlisted:
- Endeavor to get information about the company.
- Also, ensure you have a clear vision. Try to figure out why you want the specific position. And how you would be a good fit. Also, go through your application.
- Additionally, be interactive. It’s an interview, not an interrogation. There is much more to you than your resume.
- The practice goes a long way. Thus, take mock interviews with your friends or practice speaking before a mirror.
- It’s rare, but sometimes you do get an offer letter directly based on your application. You start planning the celebration, but remember some points before you go into that party mode: Get it in writing.
- Also, go over the written offer in detail. And make sure all important details are mentioned and ask questions if you don’t understand anything. Such as work profile, start date, duration, and stipend, etc.
- Send a thank-you letter to the employer, once you accept the offer.
- Also, follow up with an e-mail confirming your start date and expressing your enthusiasm for your new role.
From the above, it is important you note that we are not partnering with these companies. We are only making this information available so as help you get that your dream job. As such, as you apply, ensure to do more research about the company. GOOD LUCK.
However, we believe this information on Save the Children Nigeria Recruitment 2021 is helpful to you? Why not share it with your friends out there by clicking on the share button on this website.
You can as well subscribe to be updated for further information concerning this topic.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Save the Children Nigeria Recruitment 2021.
Kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
So what’s your take on Save the Children Nigeria Recruitment 2021? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information with others using our Facebook, Twitter, or Google+. share button below.