Tips On How To Prepare And Pass JAMB And POST UTME EXAMS – Some students find it very difficult to prepare for EXAMS. Some find it very stressful and time-consuming. There are couple of things you can do ahead of time to boost your confidence and enhance your preparedness for anything the test of exams throws at you. Read this article carefully and repeatedly in other to grasp it very well.
Tips On How To Prepare And Pass JAMB And POST UTME Exams
1. Don’t Make Reading Your Hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they are no longer schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude.
2. Get Exams Preparation Materials: These include textbooks, dictionaries, Post UTME past questions and answers, mock questions and others. At least these listed materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the EXAMS you are anticipating.
3. Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will as well boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
4. Sleep When You Feel Like: Sleeping is very essential when you are preparing for any EXAMS, because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when necessary and don’t over sleep.
5. Make Sure You Are Healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and it’s capable of hindering you from reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are ok.
6. Eat When You Feel Like: During EXAM preparation period, you are advised not to overeat so as to avoid sleep. It’s advisable you eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
7. Reduce Your Time In Social Media: Some people make Facebook their second Abode and live their entire life on Twitter, 2go, Blackberry pinging, WhatsApp. This is bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for EXAMS. Try and reduce the time you spend on social media during this time of EXAMS preparation. Maybe after the exams you can go back and cuddle your pillow there.
If you think these tips are OK, consider sharing it with your friends and relatives. In case you have a question to ask and a comment to make use the comment box below.