The University of Lagos, UNILAG has made it known to the public that the sale of it’s 2017/2018 Post UTME Admission and Screening form will commence from the 31st of August to 15th of September 2017. Candidates have only two(2) weeks to apply for the UNILAG 2017/2018 Post UTME screening form.
Only candidates who made UNILAG their first choice in the 2017/2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and scored a minimum of 200 and above are eligible for the UNILAG screening. However, candidates must possess 5 credit passes at one sitting.
It is important to be mindful that Mathematics and English Language is compulsory for all the courses.
The form will not be attainable for candidates who will not be up to 16 years by the 31st of October, 2017 for they are not eligible and should not bother to apply for the UNILAG Post UTME screening form.
Candidates that didn’t sit for the 2017/2018 UTME exam are not eligible to apply as well.
How To Apply For The UniLag 2017/2018 Post Utme Admission And Screening
Candidates who meet the criteria above are to login to the University’s website at www.unilag.edu.ng and follow the steps below;
1. Click on “Admission list” at the top of the website.
2. Click on the Post utme application on the left side menu.
3. Log in with your JAMB registration number as username and surname as the password. The password should be in small letters.
4. Generate and print the payment advice.
5. Make the payment online via Remita or go to a commercial bank to pay (Go along with the payment advice).
6. After payment is successful, repeat “step 1,2,3” and upload your passport photograph and complete the application form.
7. Print out the examination pass (UNILAG will conduct Post UTME exams).
Post UTME Exam Date
The UNILAG Post UTME screening exams will hold between 18th and 22nd of September 2017.
Use The Comment Box For Questions and Observations…