US Military Academy Application – United States Army Recruiting – Interested candidates who have met the necessary requirement are invited for application into the US Military Academy in order to pursue the fulfillment of their dream of becoming among USA soldiers.
The United States Military Academy’s mission is to educate, train and inspire the Corps of Cadets so that each graduate is a commissioned leader of character committed to the values of Duty, Honor, Country and prepared for a career of professional excellence and service to the nation as an officer in the United States Army.
The Academy provides a superb four-year education, which focuses on the leader development of cadets in the academic, military, and physical domains, all underwritten by adherence to a code of honor.
Military Training Experience
All applicants when accepted will partake in all the daily training which include among others;
- Physical Training
- Obstacle Courses
- Weapon Familiarization
- Leadership Reaction Courses
All applicants of US Military Academy will fully explore the United States Military Academy diversity, its program, exercises and other intense military training.
US Military Academy Application – How To Register
To register as an applicant for United States Military Academy, simply follow the below steps;
2. From the admission menu (which is among the menu options)
3. From the drop down, click on West Point Admission.
4. Now click on “Apply” which is by the left side of the page.
5. After the page opens, click on “Start Your Application”
6. Fill the form and submit application.
Basic Requirement For US Military Academy Application
Applicants should meet the following basic requirement for the United States Military Academy application. Only applicants who meet these requirements are likely advised to apply for this opportunity. The basic requirement include;
1. Applicants must be a U.S. citizen (exception: see International Admissions)
2. At least 17 but not yet 23 years of age (i.e. if you are applying for the Class of 2022 your Date-of-Birth (DOB) cannot be after 6/30/2001)
3. Must not married
4. Must not pregnant or have a legal obligation to support a child
For further information and inquiry, visit WestPoint Website
US Military Academy Application – United States Army Recruiting
What People Are Searching;