Baze University Postgraduate Admission Form Application
Baze University Postgraduate Admission Form: Baze University Abuja postgraduate admission application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is yet to be announced. This page covers full instructions and guidelines for Baze University postgraduate application 2020.
Online registration is normally open between March, July or September of every year. While you wait for the portal to be open, take your time and read through the eligibility requirement and application process provided below.
Last Year Updates
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Baze University Abuja various postgraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Baze University Postgraduate Courses
The following postgraduate programmes have been approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC) :
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- M.Sc. Business Administration
- M.Sc. International Relations and Diplomacy
- M.Sc. Mass Communication
- M.Sc. Economics
- M.Sc. Sociology
- M.Sc. Chemistry
- M.Sc. Animal and Environmental Sciences
- M.Sc. Parasitology
- Law LLM
- M.Sc. Computer Science
- M.Sc. Accounting
- M.Sc. Public Administration
Baze University Postgraduate Admission Requirements
- 5 O’level credits including Mathematics and English
- Candidates with not lower than a Second Class (Lower Division) bachelor’s degree in the discipline (for the M.Sc.) and from any discipline (for the MBA) from an approved university, or the Postgraduate diploma with a CGPA of not lower than 3.0 on a 5 point scale from an accredited university.
- Graduates of other disciplines are also free to apply, but will need credible references, and shall be exposed to core undergraduate courses for the M.Sc.
How to Apply for Baze University Postgraduate Admission Form
Go to Baze University admission application website via https://bazeuniversity.edu.ng/apply-now/ to apply.
Application Forms can also be collected at the address below. Completed Forms could be scanned and sent to [email protected], or physically submitted at the address below.
If completed forms are sent to the above email, hard copies must be subsequently submitted to:
Post Graduate School,
Off Jabi/Airport Road, Behind National Judicial Council (NJC), Abuja.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Baze University Postgraduate Admission 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google+.