Canadian Visa Lottery 2021 Application Form Portal www.canadavisa.com.
Canadian Visa Lottery 2021 Latest Updates: Are you searching for how you can apply for a Canada visa lottery or Canada immigration lottery, and much more? Then congrats!
Most citizens, however, have fallen for top scams promising to give them the Canada visa lottery.
This page will guide you with all the relevant information you need for a successful online application of the Canadian Visa Lottery program starting with the basic qualifications and requirements for eligibility. Take your time and read every paragraph carefully.
Canada is a wonderful country with a beautiful breathtaking landscape, delicious food, and it’s the perfect country for epic road trips and adventures. Now you may be fantasizing about this place but don’t have the resources to make this wish come true.
The good news is that you can be in Canada this year, all you have to do is to be a part of the Canada Visa Lottery 2021/2022. To view the Canadian visa lottery application form, visit www.canadavisa.com.
A lot of applicants across the globe have been enquiring from us about Canadian visa lottery opportunities to live in Canada – their dream country.
The awesome truth is that Canadian Visa Lottery Application has chances for applicants especially those that might fail during the process. It doesn’t matter whether you are a student, businessman/woman, Worker, farmer, or whatever. You can apply.
Before We Proceed, Please Understand That…
- The Government of Canada does not issue visas through a lottery.
- Be careful not to lose your money to any offline vendor or Agency promising you a Canadian VISA.
- Canadavisa.com is run by the Canadian immigration law firm Campbell, Cohen, a private company with over 40 years of experience assisting clients who want to immigrate to Canada.
If you wish to find out your eligibility status about any of the 80 Canadian immigration programs, we employ you to explore more about the Canadian immigration programs with the provided information below.
List of Available Canadian Visa Lottery
Before we proceed to show you how to fill the Canadian Visa lottery application form online, we will have to let you know about all the available free Canadian Visa Lottery forms both for students and the working class.
- Students Canadian visa lottery form
- Skilled workers Canadian Visa Lottery Form
- Tourist Canadian Visa Lottery Form
- Visitor Canadian Visa Lottery Form
- Business Canadian Visa Lottery Form
- Farmworker Canadian Visa Lottery Form
- Pilgrimage Canadian Visa Lottery Form
- Diplomat Canadian Visa Lottery Form
- Transit Canadian Visa Lottery Form
Canadian Visa Lottery application is for all and sundry meaning that your marital status (Single, Married, Divorced, Widowed, Separated, etc.) is not a barrier and the good thing is you are offered equal opportunity.
Among all these Programs – Which is Best for Me?
Due to how unique an Immigration Process can be, one will be left with the question of “Which Immigration Program suits his/her Status? ”
– I Have a Post-Secondary Education
Canada is highly Interested in your Academics as it will help ascertain your employability strength. Immigration Programmes like Province Nominee and Skilled Worker will help add a Score to your Immigration Points.
– I Have at Least One Year of Skilled Work Experience
This means you’re fit to join the Canadian Labour Market and a contributing member of the Society and the Community you find yourself in Canada. Skilled Worker and Province Nominee Immigration Programmes will increase your points to become a responsible Citizens of Canada.
– I have a Canadian Job Offer
Having a Job that means a certain level of requirements qualifies you for a Canadian Visa easily. You have a Job Offer in Canada means that you have been found Competent to contribute to the progress of Canada as a nation. A Skilled Worker Direct Entry Programme will do and you are up for a Permanent Residency VISA.
– I Have Friends or Relatives in Canada
If you have a Close family Member in Canada who requested that you come over to Canada, you’re up for a Family Class Programme. In another hand, if a friend invites you over, you have a chance to join the Province Nominee Programme. Your stay will bring growth to your friend’s Community.
– I Have Already Worked or Studied in Canada
Here a Special offer is given to those who have Worked or Pursued a Degree of any type in Canada. The Offer allows you to share your experience in Canada as a tool to join in the Future that Canada is Buiding. The Canadian Experience Class and Quebec Experience Class programs offer will give you a permanent Canadian immigration visa.
– I Have a High Net Worth or Significant Financial Resources
You have a High Networth or running a Business qualifies you to many Immigration Programmes in Canada. The Idea is that your Wealth will also help Canada Grow in diverse ways and also your wealth of Business Knowledge will be impacted to well-meaning Canadians.
A Provincial Nominee Programme, an Entrepreneur or Business Investor Programme operated by both Federal and Quebec will be best for you.
– I Have a Business That I Own or Manage
Your Ownership of a brand and the wealth of Resources Qualifies you for a certain number of Visa and Immigration Programmes. They Include Provincial Nominee Program Business Immigration streams or for the Business Investor and Entrepreneur programs offered by the governments of Canada and Quebec.
Also, the Ball is now in your court. Make your Choice as I take you into the Journey of the various Immigration Programmes I mentioned in the section above.
How to Apply for Canada Visa Lottery
To Register Canada Visa Lottery 2021/2022 application form only, you will have to follow the simple steps below:
- Go to the Canada Visa Lottery portal at https://www.canadavisa.com/assess/canada-immigration
- Choose Your Evaluation Form
- Your Contact Information
- Provide your Personal Profile
- Your Personal Net Worth, make sure you don’t over or underestimate.
- Your Language Skills
- Canadian Job Offer
- Your Work History if any
- Family and Friends in Canada
- Then click Submit Form
WARNING! Don’t Pay money or any form of gratification to any person or group asking you to pay money to be included in the Canada Visa Lottery Winners. Remember they are scammers and it illegal to consent to that.
- Certain webpages advertising a 2021 Canada Visa Lottery Application are leading international visitors to our website – CanadaVisa.com.
- Please note that Canadavisa.com is in no way associated with those websites, which is misleading because the Government of Canada does not issue visas through a lottery, and the promised application form does not exist.
- Canadavisa.com is run by the Canadian immigration law firm Campbell, Cohen, a private company with 35 years of experience assisting clients who want to immigrate to Canada.
- If you would like to find out if you are eligible for any of the more than 60 Canadian immigration programs, we invite you to complete our free online assessment form.
How to Submit Canada Visa Online – Complete Steps
1. Are You Qualify to Apply? Find Out
Before you start filling out the required forms, you must find out in advance whether you can apply for a visa online or not.and answer all the questions given correctly. You will be asked about citizenship, age, family, work, and a number of other things.
However, after answering all questions and you are declared eligible to apply for a Canadian visa online, then you will be given a “personal reference code” that will be needed to register an account and visa. Save this code carefully and follow the instructions that are clearly explained.
2. Fill in the Form Online
On the same page that explains the steps for submitting an online visa, there are several forms that must be filled in, such as:
- Temporary Visit Visa Form IMM5257 which can be
- IMM5707 family data form can be .
- Document checklists that can be downloaded and submitted when applying for a visa can be .
- “VFS Statement” that allows VFS to administer your visa, can be .
3. Complete the Required Documents
In addition to filling out the form, you must also complete several photocopies or scanned documents, such as:
- Passport (especially on the identity page)
- Travel history (visa and/or stamp of entry in other countries) used for the past 10 years
- Photocopy or scan results of permission to stay, study, or work abroad (if any)
- Photocopies or scans of valid US visas (if any)
- Financial evidence that proves that you can finance your own trips, such as the last 4 months’ bank account, work or business certificate, proof of ownership of assets, or other supporting documents that can be .
- Color photographs size 35mm x 45mm or 420 × 540 pixels with JPEG format and size 240kb
- Proof of travel, such as airline tickets, itineraries, or proof of hotel reservations
4. Register/Login to Submit An Online Application
You need to register to get the “key”, then create an account to submit an application, pay the visa fee, and also check the status of the visa application. You can create an account with “Sign-In Partner” or “GCKey”. For Nigerian citizens, choose the “GCKey” option.
However, after getting your username and password, log in to your account and select “Visitor visa, study and/or work permit”, then proceed to the next step. Enter the “personal reference code” that you got before, and upload the forms and supporting documents that you have filled in and prepared beforehand.
5. Make a Payment
After all your documents have been verified by the system and received, you will be taken to the visa payment page, which is CAD 100. If the payment is successful, you will receive a payment confirmation
6. Visit VFS Global
After that, bring a payment confirmation, passport, and photo size 3.5 × 4.5cm to the VFS Global Nigeria: After completion, within 2 working days you will get an email with a specific code to track the status of your application online.
7. Submit a Visa on Paper
If you apply for a Canadian visa lottery 2021 on paper, then the method is actually more or less the same. You must continue to fill out forms online, prepare supporting documents as listed above, make payments online, and visit the VFS Global visa application center. The difference is:
If you apply for a visa online, you do not need to print the form one by one. While if you submit on paper, then you must print all the forms with a laser printer on white, non-glossy paper.
Also, If you do not take care of your visa application yourself, then you are also required to fill out the IMM5467E form which authorizes other people to arrange your visa.
Additional information, payment of Canadian visa fees in the form of a Draft Bank is no longer accepted. Acceptable payments are only online payments. Complete information can be seen.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
– What Documents is Required for a Canada Visa Application?
The requirements document depends on the purpose of your visit to Canada. For complete information and guidance regarding the part of my visa application document, please visit the Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada website.
– Could It Be That the Visa Officer Asked Me to Attach Additional Documents or Information?
Yes, the visa office may ask you to submit another additional document. The latest information will be created in the online application tracking system and will be followed by an email to ensure you receive the instruction.
Then, you will be asked to submit additional documents to the visa application office, which will then be forwarded to the visa office for you.
– I Want to go to Canada as a student. What Are the Financial Requirements?
Financial requirements for students depend — among other factors — on the length of stay in Canada. We recommend that you consult the Canadian Immigration, Refugee, and Citizenship site for the latest information and to ensure that your documents can satisfy these criteria when submitting a Canada Application Form.
A candidate who is interested in getting Canada Visa Lottery’s current updates through this page should SUBSCRIBE to this website and can also give their consent in the comment section of this post page.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate to use our share button below to inform – friends and relations via Facebook, Twitter, or Google+.