CIAPS Commonwealth Scholarships Application Portal
CIAPS Commonwealth Scholarships 2021: Centre for International Advanced and Professional Studies (CIAPS) is inviting applications from postgraduate students for Commonwealth Scholarships.
The Centre for International, Advanced and Professional Studies (CIAPS) has announced a scholarship scheme for the 2020 Postgraduate Commonwealth students.
The CIAPS Commonwealth Scholarships are part of the new CIAPS Scholars Scholarship programmes, which will directly benefit students entering postgraduate professional education in July 2021.
These scholarships are funded by individuals and corporations who like CIAPS are dedicated to the advancement of knowledge, learning and understanding in the service of society. CIAPS aim is to identify and help students who are pursuing higher learning so that they can use the skills acquired in playing a part in making their societies and the world a better place.
There are a total of Fifty (50) scholarships available, worth a total of Fifty Thousand Dollars (USD50,000). Each successful applicant can receive up to One Thousand Dollars to pay his or her tuition fees at CIAPS for the duration of the postgraduate professional study
Students will be selected on the basis of a Test consisting of a Personal Statement and Interview. A good personal statement must not exceed 1000 words and it will be a chance to tell CIAPS about yourself, why you think you deserve this scholarship and how you think it will help you serve yourself and society once you graduate.
Courses slated for these scholarships are in the areas of Banking & Finance Business Development, Production & Operation Management, Digital Business Management, Health, Education, Media, Project Management Office management and Events Management.
- Be aged 22 to 30 with a degree or equivalent.
- Have graduated with a minimum of 2.1 or equivalent GPA.
- Be ready to share documents that confirm all declarations
- Have a desire to study for international professional courses that can lead to creation of jobs and wealth.
- Be ready to commence study by 9th January 2021.
- Be Commonwealth citizens or be residents in a developing Commonwealth country.
- Be willing to study full time, weekdays in Lagos, Nigeria
- Refugees or families of people working with organisations linked with developing Commonwealth countries are also considered.
Please note that you must meet 7 of these 8 criteria in order to be considered as eligible.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Application Deadline: 19th December, 2020
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+