How To Complete Facebook.com Sign Up – Just yesterday, someone asked me to help him complete his Facebook account registration (Facebook sign up) as he does not know how to go about it. I quickly did and helped him set up the new Facebook account, while teaching him how to do it by himself. And after that, it got me thinking, Ok, some people still find it difficult setting up a Facebook account.
And so I said I’m going to do this quick post on that again, considering I had did this in a post I once published here on how to create a new Facebook account. Notwithstanding, we are going to a refresh on the topic…that’s what the help solicited has prompted.
At the end of this post, you are going to learn about a new Facebook sign up method, in any case, you will learn how to set up a complete new Facebook account and also learn how to login your Facebook account at any time, using any device.
Thus, I want you to free up your mind, because this is not something difficult as you may be thing. Yea, it is very easy and simple to open a brand new Facebook account. If you had done this in the past, and still want to do it again, go ahead and read this to the end, it will definitely refresh your mind on the procedure….no big deal!
While we go on this, there are couple of things you need to handy, keep in my mind, as you proceed to creating a Facebook.com account of your own. And I will highlight them below.
Requirement To Create a New Facebook Account
This section talk about things you need to have in drafted out as you go through the process of opening the Facebook account, they are the information you will need to provide. And they include;
1. You will need an email address, unless you want to use your phone number. But if you don’t have an email, don’t worry, we have that sorted out for you already.
2. You will need to have a password you would want to use in opening the account. (This has to be a strong password, something you can easily remember but hard for another person to guess).
3. Decide the name to use in opening the Facebook account (Of course it is necessary to use your real name, this will also help other people who know you in real life easily find you on Facebook.
4. Other details include your date of birth and once you have all these things ready, then we can get started below.
How To Create a Facebook Account – Facebook.com Sign Up
There two ways to set up your new Facebook account, either by downloading the Facebook App, and then from their you complete the Account registration. Or by going to Facebook website with your device browser (either computer or phone) and from their you complete the Facebook account registration.
Whichever way you want to go about it, it is still the same information that you will need to fill up. It is just that having the Facebook mobile app in your phone will make it more convenient for you to access your Facebook at any time, and even get notification.
Once you download and install the app, simply proceed to register your details and boom you have your account set up. Facebook.com sign up using the Facebook app is very simple, just as doing it on Facebook website via browser.
Completing Facebook.com Sign Up – The Guide!
And now let us look at the second method which involves going to Facebook website with your device browser. Just follow these steps
1. From your browser, go to www.facebook.com
2. Once you land on the home page, go to the “Create An Account” section and fill up the account registration form. And the following information will be required;
- Your First Name and Surname
- Your email address or mobile phone number
- Your password (please ensure you have a strong Facebook password)
- Select your birthday details
- Also select your gender “Male” or “Female”
- Now click on the green “Create an Account”
And boom! Everything is all set, you can now proceed to upload your profile photo, and then fill in other details of yours as you so wish, other details like writing more about yourself, adding your high school, your location, place of origin, family members, your contacts and more.
While they are not compulsory, you can decide which one you add and which ones you don’t want to add. And then you can start searching for friends and adding them. Find your real life friends on Facebook by going to the search bar, type in their name and search. Once you see them quickly tap on Add friend.
How To Sign In Facebook Account – Facebook Login
Having created your Facebook account, next thing is to know how to access the Facebook account at any time, from any device, at any place in time.
To be able to login and access your Facebook account any time, two things are very important; You have to always remember your login details, which are the email address you used in creating the Facebook account (or the phone number, if it is phone number you have used). And then, the next and second important thing to always remember is your “Password”.
Once you remember, simply follow this step;
- Go to www.facebook.com
- Right on the home page, at the top there, enter your email or phone number and also enter your password
- Click on “Log In”. It is just beside the details box. See the image above.
And that’s all on everything it takes to complete your Facebook.com sign up and also login your Facebook account. Hope this article helped? Do share and also let us know your opinion on this, ask questions and make contribution using the comment box below.