Did you just open new Facebook account, and now you want to know how you can sign in or login your newly created Facebook account. Don’t worry, because Facebook login procedure is so simple and even more easier than you have ever thought.
As long as you still remember your account login details which are your Facebook Username (or email address or phone number – depending on the one you used when opening the account) and also your password, then read through carefully to see how you sign in Facebook.
Easy Facebook Login Procedure.
This step below lets you login to your Facebook account so you can start updating your status, add friends, chat, reply to comments and more.
1. Go to Facebook website on www.facebook.com
2. Type in your login details – which is your mobile phone number or emails address which you have used in opening the account.
3. Also enter your login password.
4. Click on “Log in” to access your Facebook account.
This easy guide will automatically take you to your account page just in few seconds.
Facebook login is strictly for those who have completed the Facebook account registration and now own an account on Facebook. It is only on these bases that one can access the social media platform in order to post status, share moments, photos, reply to comments, see and like other people’s posts, send and receive messages and even chat friends.
Thus if you are yet to open Facebook account then read the guide below on how to create new account.
How To Open New Facebook Account;
To create new account requires you getting your email address ready, or your mobile phone number. Determine the password you are going to use and also note your birth details.
Before we continue, there are few tips to know while opening new account. They include;
Tips To Account Opening;
1. To register Facebook account, you have to use your real name as Facebook does not like impersonation or use of fake names.
2. If you want to use email to create the account, make sure you use a valid email address which you have access to.
3. The phone number you want to use must be a working phone number as Facebook would send you a code to the number which you will use to verify the account.
4. In choosing your password, ensure you choose a password you can always memorize, but hard for another person to guess. Combine alphabets, and numbers while creating your password.
Having known these important tips…
Hope this was helpful? Let us know your opinion and questions using the comment box below.