Fully Funded Scholarship in Germany for Undergraduate 2023-24 – Fully Funded Scholarship in Germany for Undergraduate 2023-24. This article is about to be very helpful for those who want to pursue their further studies in Germany in 2023-24 but they have no idea about any scholarship. A fully Funded Scholarship is for those students who are facing financial issues but want to make their career by pursuing further education in Germany. In this article, you will know about an amazing scholarship opportunity. So read the full information about the Fully Funded Scholarship in Germany for Undergraduate 2023-24.
Fully Funded Scholarship in Germany for Undergraduate 2023-24 – Germany is a well-developed country and is recognized as one of the most diverse countries in the world because of having ability to integrate cultures, ethnicities, and nationalities.
We are here with an opportunity for financially weak students. There is a scholarship “Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship” for those who aspire to further their Studies in Germany.
This scholarship will be available for students at different levels of education whether they are undergraduate or graduated or they want to pursue master’s and Ph.D.
The Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship in Germany for bearing all expenses of international students during their studies in Germany. This scholarship is provided by DAAD (Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst German Academic Exchange Service).
Undergraduate Scholarships in Germany for International Students 2023-24
For international students, Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship is a boon. By applying for this scholarship, international students can study in Germany without taking financial pressure on their minds.
Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship 2023-24 in Germany Short Summary is given below:
- Scholarship Host Country: Germany
- Sponsored By: Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst German
- Academic Exchange Service
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Bachelor’s degree, Master’s, PhD
- Eligibility: International students.
- Deadline: Varies
- Fully funded scholarship in Germany for undergraduate 2023 24:
List of Available Fields of Study
There is a list of study fields in which you can apply for the Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship.
- Economic Sciences/Business Administration/Political Economics
- Development Cooperation
- Engineering and Related Sciences
- Regional and Urban Planning
- Agricultural and Forest Sciences
- Natural and Environmental Sciences
- Medicine/Public Health
- Social Sciences, Education, and Law
- Media Studies
Why you should apply for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship 2023-24
- The fully Funded Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship provides 850 euros for master studies whereas 1200 euros for doctoral studies.
- Not only for studies, but this scholarship also provides Health, accident, and personal liability insurance payments.
- Travel Allowance and Free Tuition fees are also included in this scholarship.
Also Search –
Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship 2023-24 Eligibility Criteria in Germany
- All Developing Countries Applicants can apply for it.
- A candidate must have a higher education degree. If he has a bachelor’s degree the the degree should not be more than 6 years old.
- German language proficiency (B2 level or above)
- Deadline: 1st March of Every Year
How to Apply for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship
To apply for this scholarship, you have to go to: Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship Site.