Gmail Password Recovery – Forgetting your Gmail password is common among Gmail users and it can happen to anyone, but good thing is that you do not have to worry when you forget your Gmail password. This is because you can simply recover your password with this guide!
And if you are on this page right now, chances are you have forgotten your Gmail password and want to know how you can go about the Gmail password recovery. In any case we’ve got you covered.
Follow the steps below to recover your Gmail password in few minutes, it is very easy, simple and direct.
Gmail Password Recovery – How to recover Gmail password
1. Go to Google’s account recovery page here, and then provide your Gmail account information and click Next”
2. Enter the email address to the account whose password you want to recover and click “Next”
3. Then you will be required to enter the last password you remember which you have used with this Gmail email account. Otherwise click “try another way”.
4. Google will send you a code to the phone number attached to your Gmail account. This is the phone number which you provided during your Gmail account sign up.
5. Enter the code as sent to your phone. And then proceed to verify it and then you will be given the option to enter a new password.
6. Confirm the new password and then all is set and you’re good to go to rocking your Gmail account again.