How to make New Facebook Status Update – Did you just created a new Facebook account, and now you want to know how to make new Facebook status update? If yes, then this is for you. Just read through to learn how you can make new Facebook posts and also learn how you can create a new Facebook account should you need a new account.
This can be a very nice and awesome experience where you make a post on your Facebook timeline and people get to like them, comment on them and share them. The engagement feels super great.
And to some people they feel, “yeah, it is what it is! But the question now is a lot of people are just coming on board on Facebook and at the end of Facebook account sign up, they do not know which way to go in terms of navigating the network.
Anyway, you do not have to worry further especially as regards making your new post on Facebook, because in a short while below, I’m going to show you how make a new Facebook post on your Facebook timeline.
Meanwhile, there are important clue I need to share with you first, before I finally show you how to make a post on Facebook.
Tips To make New Facebook Status Update
1. When you want to make a make new Facebook status update post on your timeline, try as much as possible to keep relevant. Such that it is something that appeal to the most of your friends on Facebook.
2. The idea is not to bore your readers or your friends with your Facebook post and status updates, thus, always try to keep it as short as possible.
3. Your post should be creative, interesting, short and straight to the point.
4. Sometimes try to ask questions with your post, either an open-ended questions or a yes or no questions just to keep the conversation.
5. Including images, photos and videos in your post is a great way to increase engagement. Therefore try to include them in your Facebook post and not just only write up.
This and many other tips are great to earn you super likes, shares and comments in your posts on Facebook. And now let me show you how make new Facebook status update on your timeline.
How to make New Facebook Status Update
1. Login your Facebook account
2. While on your Facebook timeline, at the top of the timeline is a box with “What’s on your mind?” just tap on it to begin.
3. Enter the status or update you want to share with your Facebook friends.
4. After which, click on “Post” to finally share your Facebook post with your friends.
NOTE: You can add photos and images to your post by simply selecting which of them you want to include in the post. When you do, just go ahead and select which file (photo/video) you want to upload along your write up.
And remember you must login to your Facebook account to be able to share a post with friends on Facebook. Remember that a positive posts tend to attract more engagement than a negative one.
People may understand the message in a negative post, but may find it difficult to like, comment or share such posts. You may also want to make it plain and easy for your friends by letting them know what exactly you want them do about your post.
For instance, after making a Facebook post, you may ask them to comment, like or share your post, and that way you can earn some engagement too. Make good use of your Facebook account today and share to the community of Facebook.
If you do not have a Facebook account, you can simply click here now to create a new Facebook account. And you can create an account with your email address and you can also create a Gmail email account using the steps here. Hope this helps.
Do share this post on your social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Google plus. Also share your thought with us using the comment box below.