Nigeria Police Academy Shortlisted Candidate – This is to bring to your notice, all candidates who applied, that the list of Nigeria Police Academy Shortlisted Candidate 2017 (5th Regular Course) is finally out.
Following that, we have provided you here, the list of the successful candidates by way of list checking below;
Nigeria Police Academy Shortlisted Candidates 2017
Candidates whose names appeared in this publication were successful in the Entrance Examination of the Fifth Regular Course of the Degree Programme of the NPA held on Saturday, 8th July 2017, are to apply in interview before the selection board in batches.
Consequently they are invited to appear for interview before the Selection Board at the Academy as indicated below:
1.) Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil-Kano 5th Regular Courses Selected Candidates for Interview (Batch One) – Nationwide
2.) Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil-Kano 5th Regular Courses Selected Candidates for Interview (Batch Two) – Nationwide
3.) Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil-Kano 5th Regular Courses Selected Candidates for Interview (Batch Three) – Nationwide
Nigeria Police Academy Shortlisted Candidate 2017
NOTE: Candidates who are admitted into the Nigeria Police Academy (NPA), Wuldi degree course, will undergo a combined academic and Police training for a minimum period of Five (5) Years leading to Bachelor’s degrees and commission into the Nigeria Police Force as Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP).
Batch One of Nigeria Police Academy Shortlisted Candidate 2017
Batch Two of Nigeria Police Academy Shortlisted Candidate 2017
Batch Three of Nigeria Police Academy Shortlisted Candidate 2017
Summary / Requirement From Candidates
- Candidates who fail to report on the above dates for their respective batches will not be allowed to attend the interview.
- All candidates will first undergo a screening exercise which involves certificates screening, medical tests and physical fitness tests. Only candidates who pass the screening exercises wi I I qualify to continue with the interview.
Candidates must bring along the originals and photocopies of the following documents:
- Academic certificates/statements of result and testimonials for primary and secondary schools (Junior and Senior).
- Birth Certificate (preferable) or Declaration of Age.
- Proof of State and Local Government of origin duly signed by the Secretary to the State Government or Chairman of Local Government as the case may be. Certificates obtained from Police Officers from the same state of the rank of Chief Superintendent and above can be used in place of Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix his/ her formation/unit stamp and sign.
- Acknowledgement Cards for external SSCE/ GCE only.
- Police Academy acknowledgement and examination forms downloaded from the Internet and/or proof of purchase of the Application Form
- Candidates are to bring along second copy of their postcard signed by the Supervisor or the Assistant Supervisor of the Centre where they sat for the selection examination
- Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified.
- Any alteration on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
* Candidates are to also bring the following items:
- Two blue shorts and Two white T Shirts.
- A pair of white canvass shoes and 2 pairs of white socks.
* Crockery and cutlery
* Sufficient money for transport to and from Wudil.
* Scratch Cards for WAEC and/or NECO results for online confirmation of results.
Share! And also share your thought with us on Nigeria Police Academy Shortlisted Candidate using the comment box below.