Nigerian Christian Pilgrim Commission Recruitment Application Form
NCPC Recruitment 2021 application form is out! The Nigerian Christian Pilgrim Commission has successfully commenced recruitment intake for 2021 session applicants. This page will guide you on how to apply for the ongoing positions advertised by the Nigerian Christian Pilgrim Commission as well as get notifications for other job openings in Nigeria for graduate and non-graduate.
The required educational qualifications and employment details will be revealed on this page. Take your time and read through carefully before applying the necessary steps.
Nigerian Christian Pilgrim Commission 2021/2022 has been anticipating in the country to date.
We have received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2021 National Emergency Management Agency Application form.
Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Nigerian Christian Pilgrim Commission 2021?
- Where can I obtain the 2021 Nigerian Christian Pilgrim Commission form?
- Is the Nigerian Christian Pilgrim Commission 2021 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Nigerian Christian Pilgrim Commission Recruitment start?
- I need a Nigerian Christian Pilgrim Commission Recruitment update, etc.
- Is Nigerian Christian Pilgrim Commission Recruitment Real for 2021 etc.
Rumors have been spread that the Nigerian Christian Pilgrim Commission Recruitment 2021/2022 is out, some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the Nigerian Christian Pilgrim Commission Application Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
The vision of the NCPC is to be an Organization providing excellent services and administration to Nigerian Christians who perform pilgrimage to Holy sites around the world.
An organization with high spiritual content capable of being translated into action for national development, security, probity, and accountability, in line with the policy of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
The mission of the NCPC is to provide a conducive environment for the smooth airlifting of pilgrims to Holy sites and to ensure enhanced welfare, responsible leadership at all levels, Federal and States, for hitch-free pilgrimage exercise throughout the year; And to supervise any interested body or organization for the purposes of Christian Pilgrimage to the Holy sites globally.
NCPC Job Requirements and Qualifications
Applicants applying for the Nigerian Christian Pilgrim Commission Recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WAEC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- Candidates must have National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution.
- Must be computer literate.
How to Apply for Nigerian Christian Pilgrim Commission Recruitment 2021
IMPORTANT! Currently, Nigerian Christian Pilgrim Commission Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To ascertain if the Nigerian Christian Pilgrim Commission Recruitment 2021 has officially started, reach out to the official Nigerian Christian Pilgrim Commission Recruitment website: https://www.ncpc.gov.ng/
Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the Nigerian Christian Pilgrim Commission Recruitment form is out.
Make sure you bookmark this page as an update about NCPC Recruitment 2021 will be made frequently.
Mistake to Avoid While Applying for NCPC Recruitment
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of numerous mistakes. So take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
Nigerian Christian Pilgrim Commission Recruitment 2021 Shortlisted Applicant Update
If you’ve been shortlisted, then you’ve got your foot in the door. And it’s time for you to shine at the final stage – the interview.
However, it could be a telephonic, Skype, or face-to-face interview. And this is depending on the employer. When shortlisted:
- Endeavor to get information about the company.
- Also, ensure you have a clear vision. Try to figure out why you want the specific position. And how you would be a good fit. Also, go through your application.
- Additionally, be interactive. It’s an interview, not an interrogation. There is much more to you than your resume.
- The practice goes a long way. Thus, take mock interviews with your friends or practice speaking before a mirror.
- It’s rare, but sometimes you do get an offer letter directly based on your application. You start planning the celebration, but remember some points before you go into that party mode: Get it in writing.
- Also, go over the written offer in detail. And make sure all important details are mentioned and ask questions if you don’t understand anything. Such as work profile, start date, duration, and stipend, etc.
- Send a thank-you letter to the employer, once you accept the offer.
- Also, follow up with an e-mail confirming your start date and expressing your enthusiasm for your new role.
From the above, it is important you note that we are not partnering with these companies. We are only making this information available so as help you get that your dream job. As such, as you apply, ensure to do more research about the company. GOOD LUCK.
Kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on Nigerian Christian Pilgrim Commission Recruitment 2021? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information with others using our Facebook, Twitter, or Google+. share button below.