WAEC e-Learning – See How to Practice WAEC e-Learning Questions
WAEC e-Learning 2021 is now available online. Are you about to write WAEC (May/June) or WAEC GCE? If yes, then you should read through this as it is very important. WAEC has introduced e-learning. This means you can now access WAEC past questions and other resources online. Continue reading to see more details below.
The importance of using past questions to prepare for your West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) cannot be overemphasized. By using past exam papers, you can find out what you do not already know.
Also, through it, you can find out what you already know well enough or don’t know at all. In this article, you shall learn how to access WAEC e-learning 2021. Also, you shall get to know how to practice WAEC e-learning questions.
Read brief and detailed information about the West African Examination Council (WAEC) below before you check out the WAEC e-learning platform.
About West Africa Examination Council
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) is an examination board established by law in 1952 to determine the examinations required in the public interest in the English-speaking West African countries.
It also conducts the examinations and award certificates comparable to those of equivalent examining authorities internationally. The council has contributed to education in the Anglophonic countries of West Africa.
They also formed an endowment fund to contribute to education in West Africa, through lectures and aid to those who cannot afford education.
WAEC’s vision is to be a world-class examining body that adds value to its stakeholders’ educational goals. Its mission is to remain Africa’s foremost examining body, providing qualitative and reliable educational assessment. READ MORE
Objective, Purpose and Resources of WAEC 2021 e-Learning
It is important to know that this initiative’s primary aim is to equip the students for better performance in future examinations.
Students’ performances on previous exams are analyzed with the secondary aim of detecting the weaknesses. After detecting the weaknesses, it aims at proffering a solution for all stakeholders concerned.
Also, you will find resources for all WAEC approved subjects. This will help you understand the standards required for success in respective examinations.
Purpose of the Portal
The following are some of the purposes of the WAEC e-learning 2021:
- The portal is to give candidates reasons why candidates who sat for previous WAEC examinations performed below expectations.
- Also, it is to help candidates to avoid the errors that made previous candidates record below-average performance.
- Furthermore, it is to help candidates check the Chief Examiners Reports from 2008 to 2020.
- Also, it is to give a comprehensive analysis of candidates’ performance in all subjects. Thus, identifying their strengths and weaknesses, what they failed to do and what they should have done to perform better.
- Additionally, it is to effectively engage candidates before, during and after examinations.
WAEC e-Learning Resources
WAEC recently launch a portal named WAEC e-learning. This is to curb the numbers of failures in the WAEC May/June SSCE.
To access this e-learning, log on to https://waeconline.org.ng/e-learning. It has all subjects and Chief Examiner’s Report for the past ten (10) years.
All students preparing for the 2021 Senior Secondary School Examination (SSCE) should visit the site. And prepare for the examination using the available resources.
It has past questions and other guides which candidates should use especially during this lockdown period.
How to Access and Practice on the WAEC e-Learning Portal
- First, visit https://www.waeconline.org.ng/e-learning/
- Then look through the subjects there to locate a subject of interest.
- Also, click on a subject to reveal the resources and papers available. Example: WASSCE for School Candidates, WASSCE for private candidate, Nov Dec etc.) from 2008 to 2019.
- Furthermore, click on a resource of choice to reveal its content.
- Also, click on the content that shows.
- Afterwards, click on the next buttons to go through the Chief Examiners Reports and other resources available.
How to Practice Past Questions
WAEC recently launched a portal called WAEC e-learning. This aims to curb the number of failures in the WAEC May/June SSCE. Also, it targets this by creating a portal that contains the resources for all WAEC approved subjects.
Furthermore, it aims at helping students understand the standards required for success in respective examinations. Also, it is pertinent to know that WAEC e-learning contains past questions and solutions of all subjects.
To access and practice WAEC e-learning, log on to the portal is via https://waeconline.org.ng/e-learning/. Please do not forget to share this with your friends. That is if you want their success.
Also Read – NABTEB Syllabus Download for All Subjects
WAEC 2021 e-Learning Past Questions & Resources
- Agricultural Science Past Questions
- Biology Past Questions
- Chemistry Past Questions
- Commerce Past Questions
- CRK Past Questions
- Economics Past Questions
- English Past Questions
- Financial Accounting Past Questions
- Further Mathematics Past Questions
- Geography Past Questions
- Literature in English Past Questions
- Mathematics Past Questions
- Physics Past Questions
- Technical Drawing Past Questions
- Visual Arts Past Questions
- Yoruba Past Questions
Other E-Learning Resources
Below are some WAEC e-learning resources:
|SCHOOLGATE E-LEARNING SERVICE for Primary School Pupils||https://www.schoolgate.ng/|
|MOBILE CLASSROOM APPLICATION||http://www.mobileclassroom.com.ng/|
|NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY||http://ceagslearn.nouedu.net/|
|UNESCO SCHOOL MEET THE LEARNER APPROACH(SMLA)||shorturl.at/fkMPR|
|TEACHER DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME RESOURCE HUB||http://www.tdpnigeria.org/home|
|AGA KHAN FOUNDATION RESOURCES FOR EDUCATORS||https://www.akf.org.uk/akdn-offers-tips-and-resources-for-educators-during-covid-19/|
|SPRINGER SCIENTIFIC BOOKS||https://www.springer.com/gp|
Unity Schools Virtual Learning Platform:
- Junior School – https://t.me/joinchat/PXkmchrCjpmpuvT8RLH_tg
- Senior School – https://t.me/joinchat/PXkmckev-4nIkoHoqes3cg
- EduFirst TV – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH2ONb1eLgZ76FvtGuLJDnA
States that Embarked on e-Learning during the Covid-19 Pandemic
Below are states currently embarking on e-learning:
Frequently Asked Question about WAEC e-Learning 2021
1. What is WAEC e-learning?
Ans = It is an e-learning is a portal launched by the West Africa Examination Council to help candidates who will sit for the WASSCE practice for the examination online.
2. Who is to access the WAEC e-learning portal?
Ans = It is for the general public but most especially candidates who will sit for the 2021 WAEC (May/June) or WAEC GCE examination.
3. What is the importance of the WAEC e-learning platform?
Ans = It gives candidates assess to past questions and other resources to enable them to prepare for your West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE).
4. How can I access the WAEC e-learning portal?
Ans = Accessing the portal is simple and free. You can access the portal by clicking here.
The above information should help guide you on how to access the WAEC e-learning portal. Also, endeavour to visit the links provided above and follow the instructions properly.
Do well to give your opinion on the article in the comment box below. Also, you can get updated information about WAEC e-learning by dropping your phone number and email address in the comment box.
Do not hesitate to share this information to others.