NNPC/Total Undergraduate Scholarship – Application Requirement
NNPC/Total Undergraduate Scholarship 2021 application portal is now open for application intake. This page will give you an insight on how to apply for NNPC/Total Undergraduate Scholarship 2021 online.
You will also learn about the eligibility requirements, deadline, and other relevant information. Take your time to read carefully before applying the steps.
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN):
Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd) and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI) is offering the 2021 NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship program to Nigerian Undergraduates.
Annually, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN):
Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd) and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), together with their venture partners, award scholarships to deserving Nigerian students in the tertiary institutions in the country.
The programme is aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country.
This scholarship scheme has been successfully carried out over the years. 2018/2019 is due and this web portal is dedicated to receiving applications from eligible Nigerian undergraduates.
NNPC/Total Scholarship Benefit & Eligibility
The following amount shall apply to the National Merit Scholarships Scheme
|S/N||Scholarship Level||Amount (N)|
|1||Tertiary Student||N150,000 per Student per Academic Year|
- Be a Registered FULL-TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
- Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Also, show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- Additionally, show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
- Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent
- 300 level students and above need not apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from the oil industry need not apply.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Application portal is currently closed. Please Bookmark this page to stay updated.
How to Apply for NNPC/Total Undergraduate Scholarship 2021
1. Personal Information: Enter your name, date of birth and permanent home address Upload your recent passport photograph.
2. Contact Information: Enter your email and mobile phone information. Only use an active email and mobile phone number.
3. Origin: Enter your state and local government of origin data. You are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
4. University Information: Select your university, course, and year of study. You will be required to upload your JAMB/University admission letter.
5. Result Information: Input your JAMB score or CPGA. You are required to upload your JAMB statement of result and university CPGA. For year two medical students, your JAMB score suffices.
6. Review Application: Review your application to ensure all fields have been correctly entered. Upload all the documents required:
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA
7. Conclusion: Attest that all info given is true. Accept terms and conditions. The on-screen alert will confirm that you have successfully completed the application. You will receive an email to confirm this too.
Application Forms are available online and must be completed online. Applications will close on October 31, 2021.
Selection tests will hold on December 1, 2021, at designated centers nationwide which will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only.
Candidates will fully bear the cost of transportation to the test venue as no reimbursement shall be made.
Candidates are therefore advised to choose a test center closest to them.
For more information visit the official page
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information with others using our Facebook, Twitter, or Google+share button below.