This information is designed to inform all members of the public about the Peak Talent Hunt Registration 2017 and Audtion. We hereby notify you that the registration for the Talent hunt show has not commenced.
Meanwhile, for those who wish to know more about the Peak Talent Hunt, we are going to update you on it just below.
The Peak Talent Show is for qualified participants from across all region of the country to participate and show any of their special talent with good entertainment value which is aired to TV viewers across the country targeted at mothers 22-45 years of families in the ABC1 SEC..
Thus, it is to the concern of all interested applicants who wish to know when Peak Talent Hunt Registration 2017 will be available for purchase.
We wish to let you know that the registration is not yet commenced, but we will surely update you on the Talent Hunt Show when registration and sales of form starts.
Peak Talent Hunt Registration 2017 – How To Register.
In the Peak Talent Hunt, 4 acts are selected by a seasoned panel of judges from each zone, to represent their various zones at an elimination/summary show in Lagos where the 24 acts are reduced to 12 acts through a combination of judges decision and viewers votes.
The qualifying 12 acts will be treated to 5-star travel and accommodation in the Peak Talent House, where they go through weekly performance, judged by reputable judges and public voting, and losing acts are evicted through weekly eviction shows.
Please Note/Read the Following Important Instructions before starting your Peak Talent Hunt Audition Registration Form exercises.
- Applicants who are not available for a first round audition may still be considered for audition on the basis of a submitted DVD or video clip at the sole discretion of the Producer whose decision will be final and binding.
- Acts may be invited to audition for the series by researchers acting on behalf of the Producer. Such acts will be required to audition on the same basis as any other applicant and normal programme Rules will apply.
- The completion of an application does not guarantee that an applicant will receive an audition or participate in the Programme.
- You must be resident in NIGERIA with a valid form of identification. You will provide the Company with documentation in order to substantiate your age (i.e. birth certificate and/or valid international passport).
- If you are under 18 years of age.
How to Apply for Peak Talent Hunt Registration 2017
The mode of application is online, Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
For latest information regarding the Peak Talent Hunt Registration, do comment below. You can also drop your email address or phone number so would notify you when Peak Talent Hunt Registration 2017 commences.
Warning!!! Do not respond to any call from this WEBSITE regarding Any Job, Scholarship, or Talent Hunt registration requesting for money.