View Pending Facebook friend Request – You might have sent many friend requests in Facebook. Of course, every Facebook user may eager to know which friend requests are not reached or confirmed yet. Pending friend requests on Facebook timeline are actually those requests which are not confirmed yet.
Yes, it was possible to see the list of pending friend requests in ‘Edit Friends” in the “Settings” on older layout, but now it is unavailable. Don’t get upset, yet, we have many alternatives to get view all unconfirmed or pending friend requests together in Facebook timeline.
How to View Pending Facebook friend Request
Through this article you will definitely get the idea about Pending friend requests in FB. So, there a number of alternatives to check pending requests.
Out of them, I found the easiest way to use an Facebook app called “FriendRequests“. You can access this App at apps.facebook.com/friendrequests
So, here we go:
2. Navigate to http://apps.facebook.com/friendrequests/ ,
3. Click on “Go to App” and give access to App by clicking ‘Allow’,
4. Then, you will redirect to a page like this. If you want to check a particular person’s friend request status, you can paste his timeline link/URL to the place given, if you want to check the entire pending friend request status click on ‘Bulk Load’
5. When you click on the Bulk Load, will get a page like this, here you want to upload the ‘Friend Request data’ to the App. Follow the instructions given, and paste the text and click on Load Friend Request.
6. Now you will see the list of people who are not confirmed your friend request, Here the screenshot, now just click “Cancel Request” to delete that request.
By using this App, you can remove, undo or cancel friend request from someone , then click on his name. Then in his profile window you will see a cross mark beside the line “Awaiting friend request”. Click on the cross mark to cancel the request.