WAEC CASS Portal – Offline Registration System Update
The WAEC CASS portal has been enabled by the West African Examination Council (WAEC). If you have been to looking to learn more about the portal and registration process, then this article is for you. Pay attention as you read through. Read on!
Also, in this article, you shall be guided on how to access this portal and you shall gain knowledge about the basic activities carried out in the WAEC CASS portal.
Read a little about the West African Examination Council (WAEC) before you go on to see the registration process and other details about the 2021 WAEC CASS Portal.
About the West African Examination Council (WAEC)
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) is an examination board established by law in 1952 to determine the examinations required in the public interest in the English-speaking West African countries.
It also conducts the examinations and award certificates comparable to those of equivalent examining authorities internationally. The council has contributed to education in the Anglophonic countries of West Africa.
They also formed an endowment fund to contribute to education in West Africa, through lectures and aid to those who cannot afford education.
WAEC’s vision is to be a world-class examining body that adds value to its stakeholders’ educational goals. Its mission is to remain Africa’s foremost examining body, providing qualitative and reliable educational assessment. READ MORE
WAEC CASS Portal 2021
The WAEC CASS Portal (The West African Examinations Council) be accessed via the links below:
Offline Registration System Requirements for SS1
The following is the recommended system configuration:
- A personal computer running Microsoft Windows XP or higher, with 512MB RAM and 40GB HDD.
- Also, a printer capable of printing onto A4 paper.
- Additionally, CDROM Drive or USB Port to facilitate installations.
- However, where (3) above is not available, a reliable internet connection to download the software from the WAEC EXAMINER CASS link/website is a good alternative.
WAEC CASS Link to Download Software and Setup Prerequisites
– DOTNETFX40 FULL X86 X64
Download link1: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=42642
Download Link3 – Updated Version: http://examiners.waecnigeria.org/casssensitization/File/DownloadFile/6026
Download Link for 64bit Operating System: http://examiners.waecnigeria.org/casssensitization/File/DownloadFile/15
Download Link for 32bit Operating System: http://examiners.waecnigeria.org/casssensitization/File/DownloadFile/16
Download Link for 64bit Operating System: http://examiners.waecnigeria.org/casssensitization/File/DownloadFile/9
Download Link for 32bit Operating System: http://examiners.waecnigeria.org/casssensitization/File/DownloadFile/10
WAEC CASS Set up
Updated – New Version: http://examiners.waecnigeria.org/casssensitization/File/DownloadFile/6032
MICROSOFT REPORTVIEWER 2010 SP1 REDISTRIBTABLE:
MICROSOFT VISUAL BASIC POWERPACKS 10.0:
Any PDF Reader Software:
Installation Manual – Download
WAEC CASS Setup Prerequisites for SS1
Download and install the following application software mentioned in WAEC CASS Link. The first software to install is dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64. Also, the Second software to install is SQLEXPR_ENU.
Furthermore, the Third software to install is CRRuntime, followed by Microsoft Reportviewer, Microsoft Visual Basic PowerPacks and Finally Windows Installer.
How to Install Registration Software & Upload WAEC CASS for SS1
- Close any applications that you may be running.
- Also, navigate to the folder where the WAEC CASS Setup Application software is saved after you download, and click on it.
- Furthermore, follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation.
How to Upload
- Launched the WAEC CASS Offline Application software.
- Furthermore, type in your username and password and click on Login now.
- Also, select a CASS Year to Upload.
- Additionally, click on the Check box to activate the Export button.
- Click on the Export Button and take note of the location where the exported file was saved.
- Once Successfully exported, to the folder in Step 05 and locate the file in the format “CASSYr..”
- Also, copy the file. Please make sure that you use the most recently exported file!
- Visit the WAEC CASS Portal Login Page http://examiners.waecnigeria.org/waeccass/
- Also, type in your WAEC CASS online Account Detail (the Email address and password) and click on sign in.
WAEC CASS School PIN Verification Page
- Type in the same email address and the School Identification Key (PIN) it is made up of 17 digits and Click on Verify Pin to proceed.
- On the West African Examination Council Online Continuous Assessment Capture Portal Dashboard, click on the link Upload CASS Data.
- Click on Choose File, locate where the exported CASS file was stored on your personal computer, select it to get it uploaded.
- Additionally, check “Continue Processing the Selected File”
- Also, click on Process Upload File. A message will show up saying “All Student data Contained in this file will be transferred to the online server. Note you would not be able to modify your school data once the upload is completed.”
- Furthermore, click on Confirm to Continue.
- If done correctly a message will show indicating the number of candidates that were successfully uploaded.
- Close the message to continue.
How to Print WAEC CASS Student CASS Listing
Schools are expected to print a similar report from the offline application, review and ensure that students’ scores correspond with the scores on the report.
- Click on reporting.
- Also, click on the student CASS listing.
- Additionally, select the CASS year.
- Furthermore, select the Exam Year.
- Click on view report.
Print WAEC Cass Student Validation Listing
Validation listing shows a list of all subjects registered by students. Every student is expected to review this list offline before uploading it to the online platform.
- Click on Reporting.
- Furthermore, click on the Student validation listing.
- Also, select the CASS year.
- Select the Exam Year.
- Click on view report.
JAMB CBT App for Android Phones
JAMB CBT Software: Free Download for Android IPAD and PC
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What is the full meaning of WAEC CASS?
Ans = WAEC CASS basically stands for West African Examination Council (WAEC) Continuous Assessment.
- What does WAEC CASS do?
Ans = The West African Examination Council (WAEC) Continuous Assessment (CASS) Score Capturing System is important because it forms 30 per cent of students grade in the WASSCE for School Candidates.
- How can I register for WAEC CASS?
Ans = WAEC CASS registration is to be carried out by approved West African Examinations Council (WAEC) Schools. Go through this post to see how you can go about the registration.
- What is the WAEC CASS Reference Number (CRN) used for?
Ans = It is issued to candidates and is used to track their progress throughout the Senior Secondary classes till registration of WASSCE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp or Email it to friends.
Also, feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this guide and give your opinions on it in the comment box below.