ADB Japan Scholarship Program 2024 – Fully Funded – ADB Scholarships open the door to studying in Japan and qualify for complete tuition fees for citizens of ADB countries. Applications are now open for Asian Development Bank Japan Scholarship Program (ABD-JSP) for the academic year 2024.
Developed by the ADB and funded by the Government of Japan, the ADB-JSP offers postgraduate opportunities for citizens of member countries of the organization. Scholarships are offered to international students for the purpose of enhancing their already developed skills and guiding them toward development-related fields that will benefit a better future.
ADB Japan Scholarship Program 2024 – Fully Funded
ADB Japan Scholarship was designated by ADB to receive allocation with the ADB-JSP for the master’s Scholarships in Sustainability Science at the Graduate School of Frontier Sciences (GSFS), which consists of six departments.
Also Search –
About the ADB Japan Scholarship
The Japanese government has Fully Funded this scholarship since 1988 and has continued to do so up until now allowing many deserving students to better their futures and brighten the fates of their countries as they return to work for the advancement of their underdeveloped homeland.
Contributing to the social and economic conditions positively has been the goal of the scholars under this scholarship and their determination to turn into successful individuals has fueled the growth of the ABD member countries.
Education in the form of undergraduate studies, research projects, thesis- writing, short courses, distance learning programs, conferences, and training are not supported under this scholarship.
- Location: Japan
- Benefits: Fully Funded
- Program: Masters Scholarships
- Deadline: 10th December, 2023
ADB Japan Scholarship Benefits
- Full Tuition Fees
- Cost of living
- Airfare from home country to Japan and vice versa
- Health and medical insurance in Japan
- Researchers may receive a grant for their thesis upon request
ADB Japan Scholarship Eligible Fields
- Department of Natural Environmental Studies
- Department of Human and Engineered
- Environmental Studies
- Department of Socio-cultural Environmental Studies
- Department of Ocean Technology, Policy, and Environment
- Department of Environment Systems
Eligibility Criteria of ADB Japan Scholarship
- Hold a bachelor’s degree.
- National of ABD member countries or from Japanese ODA scholarship-eligible country.
- At least two years of professional work experience at the time of the application.
- Be in good health.
- Must accept to return to their home country after completion of the scholarship.
- English Proficiency.
- Under 35 years of age.
- Must be eligible for admission into an institute (having a valid police certificate).
- In order to receive a master’s degree at the University of Tokyo, candidates must be admitted.
- Applicants who are ADB employees or members of their immediate families cannot apply.
- Students must be healthy and capable of living in Tokyo.
- Candidates who are not living or working in their own countries are not eligible to apply.
- It must be agreed upon by the candidates that they will return to their home countries following the program.
- For the scholarship to continue for a second year, the candidate must maintain an exceptional academic record.
ADB Japan Scholarships Required Documents
- Degree certificates.
- Academic transcripts.
- Completed Application Form.
- Copy of passport.
- 2 letters of reference.
- Currculum Vitae (CV)
Note: All certificates and transcripts should be in English.
The last date to apply for Asian Development Bank Japan Scholarship Program is 10th Dec, 2023.
How to Apply for the ADB Japan Scholarship?
There is an online application form. Visit the official website for complete information and also to fill the online application form.