Japan Visa Requirements | How To Apply For Japan Visa
Japan Visa Requirements: Japan Visa application guide is here for you… Read through to see the requirement and Application guide.
Find out what it takes to travel to Japan. For details of documents required, depending on the embassy or consulate general, all are listed here for you and above 68 countries can enter into Japan with free visa, check out if your country is on the list.
Japan is an Island country located in the East Asia. It is divided into eight region and about two third of the country is basically mountainous. Basically, the country is filled with above 1.2 million people with technology at its advanced state. Japan is considered as a country with world’s largest economy and yesterday. Henry passport index proved that Japan has the World’s Most Powerful Passport 2020.
Now, back to Japan visa requirements. You can apply for a Japan visa and be approved in the next two days, however, you need to know Japan visa eligibility and find out if you are qualified for a visa.
Japan Visa Exempt Countries
Any foreign visitor entering Japan must have a valid passport to cover the duration which they will stay in Japan. However, citizen from about 68 countries and more are permitted to enter into Japan without a visa, let’s see the list below.
Andorra, Australia, Hong Kong6, Iceland, Israel, Lesotho3, Liechtenstein, Macau, Malaysia, Mauritius, Mexico, Monaco, New Zealand, North Macedonia, Norway, Argentina, Bahamas, Barbados, Brunei, Canada, Chile, San Marino, Serbia, Singapore, South Korea, Suriname, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras.
Japan Visa Requirements
- To apply for a visa to Japan, you will required to have the following documents
- Jana visa application form (If your country is not in the list of japan visa exempt)
- Copies of a bank statement from the bank for the past six months. Click here to apply for banks statement of account for visa application.
- An international passport of your country
- 2 passport recent photographs
- Hotel reservations, fully paid
- Personal invitation, if you are invited by anyone.
How Long Can Anyone Stay without a Visa?
Although most countries are permitted to enter Japan without a visa but there are durations to which a country can spend on Japan without a visa.
- Brunei, Thailand and Indonesia can stay for maximum 15 days without a visa.
- United Arab Emirates can stay for 30 days without a visa
- Other countries aside these listed above can stays up to 90 days without a visa.
I hope this was helpful? We will like to hear your comment…