Nasarawa State Government Scholarship Scheme
Nasarawa State Government Scholarship Scheme 2021: This is a comprehensive guide on how to apply for Nasarawa State government scholarships for A’level, O’level and undergraduate students.
Continue reading this article to gain more insight on application guideline and requirements.
Do you know that you can surely get an A’level, O’level and Undergraduate scholarship opportunity here in Nasarawa State? Yes, you sure can. All you need is this page information – read on…
Nasarawa is a state in north central part of Nigeria. Its capital is Lafia. It was created on 1 October 1996 by the Abacha government out of Plateau State. Nasarawa State is bounded in the north by Kaduna State, in the west by the Abuja Federal Capital Territory, in the south by Nasarawa and Benue States and in the east by Taraba and Plateau States.
Eligibility and Requirements
To qualify for the 2020 Nasarawa State government Scholarship Award Scheme, applicants must;
- Be Nasarawa State indigene
- Have Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- For undergraduate students, applicant must be a full-time (100 LEVEL) degree students of the under-listed courses in Nasarawa State (College of Education Akwanga, Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa, Federal University Lafia, Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Nassarawa State University Keffi).
- Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science/Computer Engineering/System Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Mechanical/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Human Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy
- Petroleum Engineering
Kaduna State Scholarship Scheme
How to Apply
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST submit an application with the following information:
- Other Names.
- Functional E-mail address and phone number.
And attach scanned copies of original:
- Admission letter into institution with information on course of study, year of entry and duration.
- SSCE/GCE O’Level Certificate.
- Evidence of State of Origin / Local Government.
- School ID card or National ID or Driver’s Licence or International passport.
IMPORTANT! The Nasarawa State Government Scholarship Scheme 2021 is not yet out online, but keep bookmarking this page as update will be made immediately the scholarship is out.
Click the link below for more information about Nasarawa State scholarship application guide.
Application Deadline: Not yet available.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Nasarawa State Scholarship Board Scholarship 2021, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.