VLC (VLC Media Player Download) is a music and video player app for Android, iOS, Windows and PC. It allows you play all your music files on the go! In this article, we show you how you can complete VLC media player download for your device. So if you are looking for an amazing Mp3 music and video player, then read through and see how you can download VLC free for your mobile device or PC.
VLC Media Player Download – VLC Free Download – VLC Player App Download
For those of us that do not know, we may ask what it VLC. VLC is a player, not just a player it is a media player for movies, songs, streaming, and also for directories. Directories mean accessing your files on it, your mobile device file manager to locate your files that are playable on VLC. It is a media player that is made free and also an open-source that is portable over platform media player software and for streaming media which was produced by the VideoLAN project. VLC is out there for desktop operating systems and mobile platforms, like Android, iOS, iPadOS, Tizen, Windows 10 Mobile and Windows Phone.
VLC Media Player
As I have said it is compatible with Android, iOS, iPadOS, Tizen, Windows 10 mobile and also Windows phone. On each of these mentioned devices, you can download the vlc player from each of the device’s app store or market. Like we have Google play store for Androids, then Apple’s app store for the iOS devices which contain iPhone, iPad and the rest. While on Windows it is downloadable in two ways you can download it through the Microsoft store and throw the web as general. This player was made up in 48 languages which are Brazilian, Portuguese, Nederlands, French, German, Italian, and they are so many of them which I did not mention here.
It is responsible for supporting many audio and video compression methods and file formats which includes DVD-Video CD and also known for streaming protocols. It can be used to stream media over the computer networks and also to transcode multimedia files also. Without wasting your time I will like us to see through the features.
Features of Vlc Player
There are features that this media player has that no one as known about, down there I will list out the features for you to see and also the video on how you can do any of this features.
- It can be used as a screen recorder and to do this tap on the link “HERE“.
- It can also be used as a webcam recorder and you can also do this with the help of this video “LINK“.
- Screenshot, here is the video “LINK“.
- Convert video and audio, click this “LINK” to know how to do it.
- Record audio or video, here is the video on how you can do this “Record Audio or Video“.
- Create bookmarks, here is the “LINK“.
- Graphic Equalizer.
- Add watermark.
These are the list of some of the features that vlc player has and you can do any of these things only if you click on the video link provided on them. As I have said that it can be used on any device which I have mentioned up there before now, so let see how you can download them.
Vlc App – Application Download
I have said this before now that it is compatible with all devices Android, iOS and windows. For you to download the application, here are the steps in downloading it on the following devices.
To download it on your Android mobile smartphone, follow the steps below.
- Go to your app store is known as Google play store.
- After that, what you do is to search for “VLC” using the search tool there.
- When you are done searching, the application will be visible on the other page. You just have to click the install button and the process is on.
When the downloading process is over, the application of VLC will be installed automatically on your Android device. You just have to access it and follow the screen instructions to set it up as you allowed to start using it.
For iOS or iPhones
These are the step which you have to take, the search is also similar to the one mentioned above. You just have to;
- Go to your Apple’s app store. On it make a search using the search tool also.
- Now, enter the name “VLC”, you can add the player to it if you want. When it is done, click the install or download button and wait a while why it downloads.
All you do is these mentioned above for you to download vlc player on your iOS device. Now it is time for Windows users on how they can get this application.
On Windows or PC
I have said it before that you can download this app from the Microsoft store and directly from the web, which I will be talking of both ways. First of all, let see the Microsoft store.
This guideline is for Microsoft store download only.
- Go to the Microsoft Store on your windows or PC. The Microsoft store is available on every Microsoft systems and you can locate on the taskbar below your system.
- Click on it and search for “VLC” also and you will be given different vlc player. Some you have to pay to get them but there is also a free one there.
- Click on the free one and tap on the “GET” button after clicking on the one that is free.
Immediately after clicking on getting, it will start the download and you have to wait for it to be complete. After downloading, it will install and if it did not install automatically. Go to your file manager and click on Download, you will see the file there click on it and follow up with the install process.
The web download of it is different from the one of the Microsoft store. Am including these because most people like downloading their application directly from the web, I myself do download my applications from the web. Follow the list down here to go through the download process on the web.
- On your web browser, type in “VLC for windows or PC”.
- While on the result page, you will see a different download link, is just for you to make your choice by clicking on any of the download links.
- When you do, the link will redirect you to another page where you will see the download button.
- You just have to click on it and you will see the download progress below your window or PC.
When it is done. Go to your file manager and to download it. Click on the VLC setup file and follow the installation process to install the application on your windows or PC.