Christmas – All about Christmas | Christmas Message – Christmas Greetings: Merry Christmas from our family to yours. Take nothing for granted and be thankful that you have such great family and friends to spend this joyous season with. Wishing you a delightful Christmas. Wishing you and your family health, happiness, peace and prosperity this Christmas and in the coming New Year.
What Christmas Truly Is
This is a season when we celebrate the miraculous birth of Jesus. Xmas is a season of love and love is about giving. The manifestation of the son of God “Jesus” is the greatest sign of love and giving.
Give to everyone around you in this season. It doesn’t matter if the person is your loved one or not. Christ (the anointed one) sent for all, so everyone needs to have a taste of God’s love this Christmas. Spread love and allow it lead your way through out this glorious time of celebration. Don’t discriminate because this is not the time to check religion, color of skin etc. There are different ways to show people how much you love them in this season of celebration, joy, happiness, and fun.
Don’t celebrate alone, carry others with you.
Moms All say Merry Christmas and Seasons Greetings.
65 of the Best “Merry Christmas!”
Christmas is the perfect time of year to celebrate family, joy, and coming together. It’s a time to be merry and indulge in plenty of food and drink to keep warm during the cold winter. But whether you’re planning on spending the holidays together or apart, you’ll likely want to craft the best “Merry Christmas!” wishes to write in your Christmas cards.
While it can be a challenge to come up with a way to express all your festive yuletide happiness, the good news is that the best Christmas greeting to write in your card is out there, just waiting for you to discover it
Best Christmas Wishes to Write in Christmas Cards
1. This Christmas, you’re the best gift I could ask for.
2. Merry Christmas! May your happiness be large and your be bills small.
3. Wishing you nothing but the best this holiday season.
4. May your holidays sparkle with joy and laughter!
5. Merry Christmas! I hope you receive one blessing after another this coming year.
6. “We clap hands and welcome the peace of Christmas. We beckon this good season to wait a while with us.” – Maya Angelou
7. May the true spirit of Christmas shine in your heart and light your path.
8. Wishing you a season that’s merry and bright!
9. For you at Christmas time: A wish for happiness, warmth, and love.
10. May this season be full of light and laughter for you and your family.
11. “My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: Loving others.” – Bob Hope
12. Merry Christmas, and may your Christmas be white!
13. Wishing you peace, joy, and unconditional love at Christmas and always.
14. It’s people like you that make Christmas so special and meaningful. Thank you!
15. Please note: Christmas is canceled. Apparently you told Santa you’ve been good this year and he died of laughter.
16. It’s not what’s under the tree that matters most, it’s who’s around it. Every year, I’m so grateful to have you.
17. Thinking of you this season and wishing you a joyful holiday.
18. Cheers to eggnog by the fire, warm holiday memories, and you.
19. My love for you shines brighter than the lights on the tree.
20. “May this season find you among those you love, sharing in the twin glories of generosity and gratitude.” – Oprah Winfrey
21. Have a magical holiday season!
22. Christmas is magical because we’re together.
23. “Christmas is a season not only of rejoicing, but of reflection.” – Winston Churchill
24. Forget the mistletoe—you can kiss me any time you like!
25. You’re my favorite Christmas present this year.
26. Every Christmas is merrier because you’re a part of it, my friend.
27. Peace, good will, and happiness for you this Christmas and every other!
28. You’re the most wonderful part of the most wonderful time of the year.
29. Christmas is full of miracles, and you’re proof of that.
30. “Christmas is forever—not just for one day. For loving, sharing, and giving are not to put away.” – Norman Wesley Brooks
31. ‘Tis the season to be jolly, and I hope you have the opportunity every day!
32. I hope Santa is good to you this year!
Related Article: Best Good Evening Messages Wishes For Your Loved Ones
33. I hope you have a cozy Christmas that chases the chill of winter away.
34. Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful Christmas. May peace, love, prosperity follow you always.
35. Joy and blessings, from our family to yours, this Christmas and every day.
36. “In the eyes of children, we find the joy of Christmas. In their hearts, we find its meaning.” – Leland Thomas
37. Whatever is beautiful. Whatever is meaningful. Whatever brings you happiness. May it be yours this holiday season and throughout the coming year.
38. To a joyful present and a well-remembered past! We raise a glass to you this Christmas and extend best wishes for the season.
39. You always made Christmas a special time for me. Now, I hope you can feel my love and gratitude. Sending you my warmest wishes and blessings.
40. Wishing you a relaxing and stress-free holiday.
41. They say friends are the family you choose. I’m so glad to get to spend some time with my chosen family this holiday season.
42. It wouldn’t be Christmas without you! So glad to have you in my life, year after year.
43. Wishing you a holiday filled with fun and laughter and very best wishes for a fabulous year to come.
44. I hope you have a fantastic Christmas and a Happy New Year!
45. May the holiday season fill your home with joy, your heart with love, and your life with laughter.
46. The gift of love.
The gift of peace.
The gift of happiness.
May all these and more be yours this Christmas.
47. Wishing you a fun-filled holiday season!
48. May your eggnog be spiked with plenty of rum to get you through this holiday season!
49. It’s all fun and games until Santa checks the naughty list—here’s hoping he doesn’t check twice!
50. Christmas (noun): The only time of year in which one can sit in front of a dead tree and eat candy out of socks. Enjoy yourself!
51. May the closeness of your loved ones, family, and friends fill your heart with joy.
52. I hope your holiday celebrations are full of lots of fun, surprises, and magic!
53. Best wishes for a festive holiday season!
54. “A silent night, a star above, a blessed gift of hope and love. A blessed Christmas to you!” – Unknown
55. Merry Christmas! May you be showered with unlimited blessings on this day.
56. The time for celebration and gathering is about to begin. Prepare yourself to embrace the best of this year. Wish you a Merry Christmas!
57. May this Christmas be the brightest, most beautiful Christmas of your life. May you find the peace and joy you’ve been looking for!
58. I can’t think of any other way I would want to spend Christmas than to stay warm with you!
59. May this holy season be full of true miracles and love for you, always.
60. Be thankful for all the sweet memories this year has offered so far. May faith and serenity descend on you.
61. During this festive season of giving, let us take the time to slow down and enjoy the simple things. Merry Christmas!
62. May the gifts of love and happiness be yours this season. Wishing you a Merry Christmas with all my heart!
63. I hope this festive season will bring good luck and good health for you and your family.
64. May every little thing from your wish list come true this season. Merry Christmas!
65. Sending you the very warm wish of Christmas love!
Start with a positive greeting.
Try something classic, like “Happy Holidays!” or “Merry Christmas, friends.” Or try something a little more unique, like “Though it has been a year, the Miller family is back to spread some Christmas cheer.” Browse past letters you’ve sent or received to get inspired.