Facebook Friend Mapper – How to Find Facebook Hidden Friends | Facebook Friend Mapper Extension
Facebook friend mapper Chrome extension fools the mutual friend’s feature of Facebook and collects the hidden friend’s data of your friends and makes them public for you. Read this article till the end to enable you to understand more about the Facebook Friend Mapper.
Facebook Friend Mapper
Facebook Friend Mapper is the desktop application for collecting data nobody can see. It allows you to see the names of all those friends in a Facebook profile where no one is common in the list. The friend mapper extension leverages the Mutual friend’s feature of the Facebook platform to expose your hidden Facebook Friends list.
It also helps to collect the mutual friend’s feature of Facebook and collects the hidden friend’s data. Let’s suppose a friend of yours does not share his or her friend list but has few mutual friends with you. Using the Facebook Friend Mapper app I will be able to see most of his or her hidden friends by exploiting the Mutual friend logical flaw. The friend mapper is simple to use and you will enjoy it.
How to Create a Facebook Account
Creating a Facebook account can be easy and simple. Below is how you can create a free Facebook account. See the steps below:
- Open your Facebook app.
- Enter your name, email or mobile phone number, password, date of birth, and gender.
- Click on “Sign up”.
- To finish creating your account, you have to confirm your email or mobile phone number.
With these steps, you will be able to create your Facebook account.
How to Download the Facebook Friend Mapper
Downloading the Facebook friend mapper is simple and easy. Only if you follow the steps below that I will be showing you. See the steps below:
- On your mobile phone open your phone menu.
- Locate Google play store and click on it.
- Type in the Facebook friend mapper on the search bar to start searching for it.
- Click on the friend mapper app to download or install it.
- On the downloading page locate “Install” and click on it.
- Wait for some minutes for the app to install.
With these steps, you will be able to download Facebook Friend Mapper.
Ways of using Facebook Friends Mapper
Now we what Facebook Friend Mapper is all about, but there is a big question if you know how to use the Facebook Friend Mapper? I believe you do not know how to. I will be giving you guidelines on how to use it. Below are the steps to use the Facebook Friend Mapper. See the steps below:
- Open the Facebook friend mapper app.
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Now go to your friend’s profile that you want to see their hidden friends list.
- You will be seeing a new (Reveal Friends) option in the friend’s tab.
- Click on the “Reveal Friends” options and you will be able to see all the friends whether they are your mutual friends or not.
NOTE: In order for you to use the Facebook Friend Mapper, you must have one mutual friend with the target. It those not mean if you are friends with that person on Facebook.
How to Hide My Facebook Friends with a Desktop Computer
Hiding my Facebook can be one of the best to do due to the recent outbreak of hackers looking for people to the hacker. If you follow the steps I will be showing you then you will be able to hide your Facebook friends on the Facebook platform. Below is how to hide my Facebook friends. See the steps below:
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Click on the downward-pointing arrow to display Facebook’s main menu.
- Locate and click on “Settings”.
- On the left side of the screen click on “Privacy”.
- On (How People Find and Contact You) locate “ho can see your friends list” and click on “Edit”.
- You are to choose who you want to be able to see your friends list from the options including Friends and Only Me.
With these steps, you will be able to hide your Facebook friends
How to Hide My Facebook Friends with a Mobile Device
Follow these steps to hide your Facebook friends on the Facebook platform. Below are the easy steps to hide for your Facebook friend. See the steps below:
- Start your Facebook app.
- Log in to the Facebook app.
- Click on “Menu” in the shape of three horizontal lines.
- Click on “Setting & Privacy.
- Click on “Settings”.
- Locate the Privacy section and tap “Privacy Settings”.
- Locate “How people find and contact you” and tap on “Who can see your friends list”.
- Choose who you want to be able to see your friends list. You can choose to restrict the list to friends or “Only Me” which hides it from everyone else.
Those steps above are used to hide your friends on Facebook
That’s is the end of our post on Facebook Friend Mapper – How to Find Facebook Hidden Friends | Facebook Friend Mapper Extension. Thanks for reading