In academics, scholarship is one of the biggest dreams of every student as it not only provide the student with some financial aid but also speaks of the academic performance of such a candidate. In this post, we have completed our research and have come up with tips and How to Apply for a Fully Funded Scholarship for Ethiopians with Free Visa.
Before we continue we have to first, give a brief definition of the subject matter scholarship.
What is a scholarship or the definition of the term scholarship
A scholarship is a form of financial aid awarded to students to further education. Scholarships are awarded based upon various criteria, such as academics.
What is a Fully funded Scholarship?
Many students always wondered if there is a scholarship scheme where the student’s financial needs would be taken care of completely. The fact is that some countries of the world such as Ethiopia, Canada, the Uk, etc have scholarship projects which are fully funded with free Visa
Fully-funded scholarships for Ethiopians are available for only applicants who will like to go for an undergraduate program, postgraduate, master’s degree, and other honorary degrees. The list of scholarships for Ethiopians below is however meant for both international and local applicants.
We have taken the time to study different schemes and have come up with the list below to help you have access to some of the fully-funded scholarships.
All scholarships listed below are fully funded, some may give about 80 to 90% financial support which is an almost fully funded scholarship for Ethiopians.
What the Applicant will Benefits From Free Scholarships in Ethiopians
Scholarships for Ethiopians have the following benefits for beneficiaries.
Fully-Funded tuition Fees – enjoy a hundred percent education with fees fully taken care of
Fully-Funded Accommodation Fees – Organizations that provide scholarships for Ethiopians make provision for a one-room self-contained and furnished apartment for beneficiaries
Fully Funded Book Allowance – Money for book materials which includes, handouts, textbooks, writing materials, etc.
Visa and Travel Fees – An immediate flight allowance and guide for all beneficiaries
Fully Funded Scholarships for Ethiopians with feeding allowance
Pocket Allowance – Enjoy tips weekly during your time of schooling
Eligibility for Application of Scholarship in Ethiopia
The list below shows the requirements for the Application for a Free and Fully Funded Scholarship is Ethiopia
- Acceptable Academic capability
- Ethiopian / citizens are added advantage
- Currently an Undergraduate level
- Master’s degree, Ph.D., and other honorary programs.
- Applicants who needed financial support from the school.
Ethiopia Scholarship Application Required Documents
Here are the basic documents required for an admission
- Admission letter into any of the universities
- School transcript for master’s degree applicants
- Applicants must present past school record
- International passport for foreign universities
- Medical reports and other documents
- Find out more from the university you are applying
Fully Funded Scholarship for Ethiopians with Free Visa
- Chevening Scholarship for Ethiopia
- Oxford-Weidenfeld and Hoffmann Scholarship and Leadership Programme
- Radboud Scholarship Programme for International Students
- Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarships
- Karen McKellin International Leader of Tomorrow Award at University of British Columbia
- Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships
- UWE Millennium Scholarship for International Students
People have also asked
Which country is best for a fully free scholarship?
Germany. A particularly popular country for admission among students from all over the world. No wonder: In Germany, almost all universities are free of charge and the country’s largest scholarship fund — DAAD — provides a scholarship to cover living expenses.
How can I get a free full scholarship?
- How to Get a Full Scholarship
- Know where to look.
- Prepare in advance.
- Work hard and keep motivated.
- Make yourself stand out from other applicants.
- Read the application instructions carefully.
- Submit an exceptional scholarship essay or cover letter.
- Be realistic.
How can I get a scholarship from Ethiopia to the USA?
5 Full American Scholarships for Ethiopians in 2022
- Foreign Fulbright Student Program.
- Hubert H
- Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program.
- American University Merit Scholarships.
- American University Emerging Global Leader Scholarship (AU EGLS)
Where can I find a fully funded scholarship?
Fully Funded Scholarships 2023 (For International Students)
- Yale University Scholarships USA.
- Chinese Government Scholarships.
- DAAD Scholarship Germany.
- MEXT Scholarship Japan.
- Fulbright Scholarships USA.
- ETH Zurich Excellence Masters Scholarships Switzerland.
- Ton Duc Thang University Graduate Scholarship.
Thank you for reading this article on How to Apply for a Fully Funded Scholarship for Ethiopians with Free Visa. We recommend another related posts (on Scholarships of different countries) on our web site fanslite.com