How to Delete a Gmail Account – See Full Guide
Do you know it is possible to delete a Gmail account without login. If you have loosed your recovery email and have also forgotten your password for your old Gmail account, it’s still possible you can gain access to your account and then trash it.
Google knows that there is possibilities of one loosing his or her password during the times of service use and that was why it provided lots of side helps. But you must know that the major things google uses to recover your Gmail accounts are: Username, Password, Mobile phone number and Recovery Email, so when all these things are not provided, access may be denied the user.
However, with one Google account, you can sign into all Google products including Google Hangout. So now, we want to show you how you can delete Gmail account if you don’t have access to any of this anymore.
How to Delete a Gmail Account without Login
When you can’t remember your password alone, this is what you should:
- Open your internet browser and log on to account.google.com
- Proceed to click on login.
- Also click on “forgotten password”
- Enter the last password which you can remember, let’s see if it is the correct one.
- Ok, it is not, here is what you should do, go ahead to enter your mobile phone number.
- Google will send you an account recovery code, collect the code and come paste at the position meant for it.
- The next page, will request that you create a new password, so follow the lead to establish a connection to your account.
- Account is ready, now follow the link below to delete your Gmail account
How to Delete a Gmail Account without Password
The steps above explains, how you can permanently delete a gmail.com account without a password. Moreover, when a password for a Google account is not provided, access to such account is usually denied, therefore, for such a person to gain back access, the person will have to follow the steps above to recover and change his password.
How to Delete Gmail Account without Recovery a Email
While creating a Gmail account, you may be asked to select another recovery email account, so as to use it to recover your login when loosed, this is an additional security option that anyone can choose while registering a new Gmail account. Although this is optional but its somehow helpful. Now, to recover your account and delete your old Gmail account, simply identify, when asked if you would like a link to be sent to your other account, click on yes to that end. Now follow the prompts to get back your account and the delete.
How to Deactivate my Gmail Account
- Open your Gmail account.
- Go to your account settings.
- Under general settings, scroll down to select deactivate account.
- Click on confirm and here you go.
What Happens when my Account is Deleted
- All information about you will be trashed.
- All your saved mails will be deleted.
- No one can be able to send you mails using such email address.
- Also you cannot be able to forward a mail using such email address.
Note: Google uses 30 days to permanently delete a users account, so there is still chance you can stop the process before that time elapses.
Hope this article was helpful? Lets here your thought at the comment section…