How to Delete Instagram Account With Ease
This is a complete guide on how to deactivate or delete your intagram account without login… Continue reading….
Instagram knows the possibilities of users loosing their login and that was why it earlier provided a lot of side helps for such cases. Moreover, Instagram account recovery items are: Username, Password, Mobile phone number and Email address. These are the major things that Instagram uses to recover ones lost login details, however, for some dating sites like Hinge, Tinder and some mailing companies like Gmail, Yahoo, they may ask you to provide your security question and answer them.
However, should in case you don’t remember your Instagram password, email address and you have equally losed the phone number which you used in crating te account, there are still ways to gain access to your account and then delete it and so we wil be showing you below the essay way to delete Instagram account without a login.
How to Delete Instagram Account Without Login
Here are any ways you can use to delete your old instagram account wit a password
A. Recover Your Instagram Login Password
Now, if you still have your mobile phone number which you used in creating the account, chances are still left for you to recover your login and then delete your account, now here is what you will do:
- Open your browser and log on to www.instagram.com.
- Insert your old Instagram username and your password. Now you don’t remember it and so just enter the one you think it is.
- Meanwhile, it will not log you in because it is not the correct password and username, but it will request that you recover your password, so click on ” Forgot Password” and also click on next to continue.
- Enter the mobile phone number which you used in creating the account.
- An SMS housing an account recovery code will be sent to you via an SMS., now copy the code and paste at the space provided.
You have done that, so proceed to change your password and make sure you write it down.
To Delete Account
- Login to your Instagram account using your username and password.
- Here you are on your account
- Now go to instagram delete your account page.
- From the next menu, you will be asked why you want to delete instagram account
- permanently, so tell your reasons.
- Thereafter, click on permanently delete my account to complete.
- Confirm that the account is yours by re-entering your password again, wait afterwards and here it goes.
B. Report Your Old Account as Fake
Another way to deactivate instagram account permanently is to report such account as fake, how do you do that?
Go to your profile
- Tap or click on the three lines below your profile photo.
click also on ” pretending to be someone andd the select me”
- that is all.
Well, this one may not permanently delete your account but it will give you another presence all together.
C. Use Instagram Help Center
The last but not the lists option is to use instagram help desk to trash your account:
- Open your browser an log on to instagram customer care representative website or click here to go now.
- Follow the prompts that will be shown to you to delete your account
How to Delete Instagram Account Using Mobile
- Log on to the Delete Your Account page from a mobile browser. If you’re not logged into Instagram on the web, you’ll be asked to log in first. You can’t delete your account from within the Instagram app.
- Now, choose an option from the dropdown menu next to Why are you deleting your account? and then re-enter your password.
- The option to permanently delete your account will only appear after you’ve selected a reason from the menu.
- Tap Permanently delete my account.
I hope this guide was helpful to you? Fanslite Team are very glad they could help you…