How to sign up for Amazon Prime Alexa
If you want to pay monthly, the amount is £8.99/$14.99, but if you prefer to pay per year, you can pay £95/$139, which can get you access to plenty of other perks.
How to sign up for Amazon Prime
The most well-known is probably Unlimited Free One-Day Delivery, but you can also use the Prime Video Streaming Service and store unlimited photos in cloud storage The full range of benefits can be found on the Amazon website. You can sign up for a 30-day free trial if you have never subscribed to Amazon Prime. You can also check out Tech Advisor’s Picks of the best products and deals for Black Friday.
How to sign up for Amazon Prime on a mobile phone
For you to sign up, you will need to download it from Google Play on your Android phone and the App Store (iOS) first. Well, Amazon will charge you the Prime membership fee every month, depending on the plan you chose, after the trial ends unless you cancel your membership.
You will be able to access all the Prime Day deals without needing to pay extra before the zero days are up.
Also Search –
How to sign up for Amazon Prime on desktop
Below are the steps you need to sign up for Amazon Prime on your desktop:
- To start the sign-up, navigate to Amazon’s dedicated prime sign-up page. The first month is free as part of the 30-day free trial.
- On Amazon’s sign-up webpage, click on “Try Prime,” which will then ask for your Amazon login details.
- If you don’t have an existing account, click “Create your Amazon Account’
- You should immediately see a page that asks for your credit card and address information if it’s not already stored with Amazon. On the homepage, hover over the ‘Prime’ button just under your basket and click “Get started.”
- Then you will see Amazon’s Prime signup page again. Click on “Start Your 30-Day Free Trial” to begin.
That is all you have to do to sign up on your desktop.
How to sign up for Prime with Amazon Alexa
You can sign up for Amazon Prime if you have an Echo device or a smart home speaker that runs Amazon Alexa. All you have to do to sign up is simply say, “Alexa, sign me up for Prime.” That is all you have to do to enable Prime with Amazon Alexa.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I set up a Prime account on Amazon?
In the US, an Amazon Prime membership costs $14.99 per month or $139 annually. A Prime Video-only account costs $8.99 a month. The price increased in early 2022; it was previously offered for $12.99 and $119, respectively.
Is it worth it to get Amazon Prime?
For the $139 yearly or $14.99 monthly fee, Prime members earn a tonne of benefits. These include free one-day delivery, two-hour grocery delivery, premium streaming services like Prime Video and Prime Music, and an unbelievable number of extra discounts and coupons.
Do you get Netflix for free with Amazon Prime?
That’s how it works. see less for everyone asking if Netflix, Hulu, and YouTube TV are free through Amazon Prime or the Fire Stick. The answer is no to both. You can watch them with the Fire Stick if you subscribe to their services.