How to Upload YouTube Videos and Make Money Creating YouTube Channel Free: There are different special ways to earn online. People learn from affiliate marketing, by monetizing your website or online group while many create a youtube channel for videos uploaded.
This channel is all about you, what you love doing, and what you are so passionate about. Youtube.com created an open space for diverse individuals intending to earn while spreading messages to the world or adding value to people’s lives.
Requirements for Creating a YouTube Channel
Creating a YouTube channel account can be as easy as anything you can imagine, creating a youtube channel can never consume more than 5 minutes. Having a Gmail account alone has qualified you for an account on this website. Please, if you don’t have a Google Account but you are in quest for a youtube channel, do not hesitate to create a Gmail account.
What is YouTube All About
YouTube is an American online video sharing and social media platform headquartered in San Bruno, California. It was launched on February 14, 2005, by Steve Chen, Chad Hurley, and Jawed Karim. It is owned by Google, and is the second most visited website, after Google Search.
YouTube is a video-sharing service where users can watch, like, share, comment and upload their own videos. The video service can be accessed on PCs, laptops, tablets and via mobile phones.
How to Upload YouTube Videos
One important thing about this platform is that the prospective user must first download the application before thinking of using YouTube unless, if he wishes to make use of the official website to operate his/her account
The steps below will be of great benefit to the prospective use as a matter of necessity note;
- Launch your youtube app from your mobile phone (data connection is mandatory while using the YouTube application, switched on the data or connect to any available WiFi Hotspot
- Select the Profile icon positioned at the right spot of the homepage when the App opens its default interface
- You Must have created an e-mail account; the most preferred Gmail account
- On the right side, hit on the Video Icon to locate Upload Videos
- Select the video from your gallery after you must have created ad saved the video on your gallery
- Name the video and Publish
How to Create a personal YouTube channel Account
- Sign in to YouTube on a computer or mobile site.
- Click your profile picture. Create a channel.
- You’ll be asked to create a channel.
- Check the details (with your Google Account name and photo) and confirm to create your channel.
How to upload a video to YouTube
- Log in to your account.
- Select the upload button.
- Drag and drop or select the file to upload.
- Enter a description, tags, and privacy information.
- Share the video on social media.