Latest Drupal – Drupal Review – How to Use Drupal | Features of Drupal: Drupal is a free, open-source content management system (CMS) with a large, supportive community. It’s used by millions of people and organizations around the globe to build and maintain their websites.
Drupal is content management software. It’s used to make many of the websites and applications you use every day. Drupal has great standard features, like easy content authoring, reliable performance, and excellent security.
How to Use Drupal
Drupal isn’t hard to use, but it can be hard to learn how to use it. It requires more technical experience than WordPress, but it is capable of producing more advanced sites. … The release of Drupal 8 also continues to make the platform easier to use for non-developers, including site builders and content authors.
Features of Drupal
Drupal comes with an available large number of free themes that you can choose from to customize your work layout to maximize your preferred work environment. Some of the features of Drupal are:
- active community: Drupal runs a community of over a million users who actively contribute to be development and improvement of Drupal’s modules, themes, and distribution. this active contribution results in the constant expansion of Drupal’s services,
- Free modules: Drupal’s community contributes over 40 thousand of its free modules, which are used by the majority of Drupal’s users, thanks to its extensive features and contents.
Drupal is a government favorite with seven core pros that regulate its usage and popularity among users, with major updates happening every 2-3 years, giving you enough time to enjoy and get acquainted with the current interface before it gets revamped and scrapped.
How to use Drupal
Drupal was written to help with speedy development and quick creation of intricate websites, Drupal is an open-source CMS that comes with a Graphic UI which helps users in facilitating contents.
Below are a few steps that help your first time on Drupal less unfamiliar and give you a better understanding of how Drupal’s interface work by showing you where to look and what needs to initially be done:
- Install Drupal
- Have a Written Idea of what you want to create
- Open the URL on your browser for your newly installed Drupal
- Get familiar with Drupal’s administrative dashboard
- Install new modules you need for your planned work (e.g. Views, Drupal commerce, Light box & color box, web forms, etc.) are a few common modules
- Install new themes for your planned work
- experiment with your new tools
Once you are done with your test run and experimentation for your first ever website on Drupal, launch your website by connecting it to the Domain name, get reviews and review other people’s work to help improve your skill.
Is Drupal safe?
Guide to Drupal 9
Drupal 9 was released on June 3, 2020. It is the most innovative yet most straightforward upgrade in Drupal’s history. Our tutorials and guides are ready with the 8.9.x / 9.0.x badge. Learn more about Drupal 9 in our latest video.
More About Drupal
If you are not already familiar with Drupal, you can learn more about basic concepts and terminology in this high-level introductory guide.
Site building is the Drupal role that everyone who wants to build a site should know, as it’s the core Drupal competency for site creation. Site building involves getting Drupal up and running, and configuring the options to build a functional site.