Netflix Account Login – How to Log Out of Netflix on All Devices: Creating an account with just one devices doesn’t stop you from logging in to your account from another device.
Consoles, PCs, phones, tablets, and TVs all have their own specific apps that allow you to log into your Netflix account and enjoy the content.
Must times we forget the number of devices your account is logged into, and also get hacked. You don’t have to worry about that anymore because this article contains methods of signing out Netflix on all devices.
How to Sign Out of All Devices on Netflix With web Browser
- This method is really straightforward. All you have to do is:
- Head to Netflix.com.
- Log in to your account.
- Under Settings select Sign out of all devices.
- On the next screen, confirm by clicking Sign Out.
It doesn’t take effect immediately. It takes about eight hours to, but you wouldn’t have to worry about someone else using your account anymore.
How to Sign Out of All Devices on Netflix on Android
- Open the app.
- Select a profile.
- Click More (the three horizontal lines).
- Select Account.
- Scroll to Settings > Sign out of all devices.
- Confirm on the next screen by clicking Sign Out..
How to Sign Out of All Devices on Netflix on iOS
It’s quite unfortunate that Netflix hasn’t provided any functionality to sign out of iOS devices. If you make use of iPhone or iPad then you’ll need to use the browser process explained above.
Just to be safe, you can also change your account password so you don’t have to worry about anyone using trying to take control of your account. You can do this within the same Account section as before, but select Change password.
How to Sign Out of Netflix on All Your Devices at Once
If you’ve ever signed in to Netflix at a hotel or given your password to a friend, you should make sure to sign out.
Otherwise, you might not be able to watch your favorite shows when too many people are signed in to the same account at once.
Here’s how to sign out of Netflix on your TV, computer, smartphone, and how to log out on all your devices at once.
Netflix Account Login – How to Log Out of Netflix on All Devices
To sign out of Netflix on any TV, open the app and go to the home screen. Then press the Left button on your remote to open the menu, scroll down, and select Get Help. Finally, select Sign Out and then Yes to confirm.
- Open Netflix and go to the home screen. To do this, press the Back button on your remote. You can also close the app and open it again, and it will take you to the home screen.
- Then pressthe Left button on your remote to open the menu. You can also press the Back button on your remote.
- Next, scroll down and select Get Help. You can do this by pressing the down button on your remote and then the Select, OK, or Enter button.
- Finally, select Yes to confirm.