Paytm – Paytm wallet – What is Paytm | Paytm Account | Paytm Setup | Paytm Review: Paytm wallet is a secure and RBI-approved digital/mobile wallet that can be used for multiple purposes. It is like digital cash that can be used for any kind of consumer payment. You can add money to the Paytm wallet through UPI, internet banking, or credit/debit cards. … using Paytm
Ever since the Prime Minister Narendra Modi broadcasted the withdrawal of the Rs. 1,000 and Rs. 500 notes, Paytm and the other phone wallets have experienced an overwhelming increase. The imbalance of cash at hand and extended lines have made programed wallets like Paytm wallets very necessary for people using smartphones.
The transactions that can be made with the Paytm wallet are the postpaid payments for electricity, gas and water bills, payment for gadgets and many others. It can also be used for recharging phones, data cards, metro cards, DTH cable, etc. you can also use it to book your tickets for flights, hotel rooms, buses, movies, trains and you can pay for your Uber ride by using the platform.
Here Are the Steps to Follow to Make Use of Paytm Wallet
- To make use of Paytm wallet, you need to create a Paytm account by using your email ID and your phone number.
- Put in some cash in your Paytm wallet account by making use of credit card, debit card or internet banking.
- If you want to transfer some money to another person, click on the send or pay button.
- It is possible for you to send some money to someone else using Paytm wallet account from their phone number.
- You are allowed to make transactions to other bank accounts on Paytm wallet by scanning a QR code.
How to Make Offline Payments Using the Paytm Wallet
It is very possible for you to make your cashless payments using Paytm wallet even without being connected to the internet. All you need to do is either use the bar codes or the QR codes with OTP for payment. To make this payment, you will need to, first of all, open the app and click on the pay button, click on bar codes or QR codes, scan the code and input the OTP to allow the offline payment.
How can I use Paytm wallet money?
- 1Open the Paytm app & Tap on ‘Passbook’
- 2Select ‘Paytm Wallet’
- 3Select ‘Send Money To Bank’
- 4Tap ‘Transfer’
- 5Enter the amount & bank details.
- 6Confirm the transfer.
- 7Its done! Money transferred successfully.
- How to Reset Amazon Password
- Amazon Affiliate Marketing – How to Get Started with Amazon Affiliate Marketing
Benefits of using Paytm payment platform
- Customer support is not up to the expectation
- Its most felxiblewith high-speed mobile internet connection
- There are certain charges applicable to transfer money form paytm wallet to another account
How To withdraw from Paytm wallet
Step 2: Then tap on Wallet and select Wallet to Bank icon.
Step 5: Check the details and tap on proceed. Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number.
How to apply for a Paytm Debit card:
- Step 1: Launch your Paytm app on your phone
- Step 2: Then tap on the ‘Bank’ icon in the bottom right corner of your screen
- Step 3: Scroll down and choose the option ‘Digital Debit Card’
- Step 4: Now choose the option ‘Request ATM Card’
- Step 5: Select your delivery address and click on ‘Proceed to Pay’
- Step 6: Finally, your order will be placed once the payment is successful
How to send money to others using Paytm
- Launch your Paytm App.
- Tap on the ‘Pay’ icon.
- Tap on the Mobile Number option.
- Enter the mobile number of the person whom you want to send money to. …
- Enter the amount you want to send.
- You can mention the reason for sending money. …
- Tap on ‘Pay’
That’s it on Paytm – Paytm wallet – What is Paytm | Paytm Account | Paytm Setup | Paytm Review, Remember that other related articles are available at fanslite.com. Our team is happy for your quality time on this platform. Please to share to families and friends.