Steps for Creating Aim Mail Login Account – Email Account – Aim Mail Com Login – Aim Mail Login with Gmail: AOL Mail (stylized as Aol Mail.) is a free web-based email service provided by AOL, a division of Verizon Communications.
Introduction to Mail Aim Com Login
Aim mail remains one of the best online and global webmail services. If you are searching for better and more secure webmail, you need to sign up for an aim mail account.
Just like there are emails from yahoo mail and Gmail, the same applies to AOL mail.
And do you know that the aim mail is the same as AOL mail, just in case if you are trying to visit www.aim.com and you are redirected to www.aol.com you are already on the right track if you are not panicking?
How to Download the Aim Mail App
There are people still looking for how to download the Aim Mail app. Based on the fact that Aim Mail is now AOL Mail, you can download the AOL Mail app on your device. With these steps below you will be able to download the AOL Mail app on your mobile phone:
- Open the play store or app store app on your mobile phone.
- Search for the AOL Mail app on your search bar.
- Tap on the app with the name AOL Mail.
- Next, tap on the install or the Get button.
With these steps, the app will be installed on your phone. You can then sign in to your Aim account or create a new AOL email account through the mobile app.
How to Login To Your Aim Mail Account
The day the email service provider announces the disconnection of its mail service, it presented its users with short videos bidding users a farewell to the service.
Therefore the mean which you can log in to the Aim Mail is through the AOL service. With these steps below you will be able to login into your Aim Mail account:
- Go to the Aim Mail login page www.mail.aim.com which will redirect you to the AOL official page.
- Click the login icon at the top of the page.
- After that enter your email address and click the next button.
- Next, enter your account password and click login.
How do I recover an old aim email account?
- Visit the aim.com mail site via any compatible ‘Web Browser’ on your system.
- Under the ‘Mail’ section, click on the button of ‘Sign In’.
- Enter the AIM login details such as your ‘Screen Name’ or your ‘Email Address’.
- Scroll down and click on the ‘Forgot Username?
AOL Mail has the following features available:
- Email attachment limit: 25 MB
- Max mailbox size: Unlimited
- Supported protocols: POP3, SMTP, IMAP
- Link to other email accounts from other service providers (such as Gmail and Hotmail).
- Ads: are displayed while working with the email account. Embedded links within emails are automatically
- disabled and can only be activated by the email user.
- Spam protection
- Virus protection
- Spell checking
If an AOL Mail account is inactive for 90 days, it may become deactivated, at which point any emails sent to it may not be delivered and may be returned to sender. After 180 days of inactivity, the account may be deleted.
Thank you for reading this article on Steps for Creating Aim Mail Login Account – Email Account – Aim Mail Com Login – Aim Mail Login with Gmail