Facebook Page Settings – Change A Page Name On Facebook – How To Change A Page Name On Facebook: I want to Change A Page Name On Facebook but don’ know how to do that? Oh well, there isn’t much work in changing a Facebook page name. I would understand if you having a hard time, because the process was total hard before.
However, with the newest features and updated on the platform, changes have been made. Now changing a page name is easier to do.
The process of changing your page name or a page that you’re participating in is simple, but are you an admin? Because on Facebook pages only admins have right to what they want on the page. So, to be able to Change A Page Name On Facebook, make sure that you are an admin.
Change A Page Name On Facebook
As I said, changing a page name is very easy and fast to do. The device type that you’re using doesn’t because there are steps to follow for both Android, iOS and computer or website.
So that means, you don’t have to worry about the device to use in order to change a page name. It is free and simple, almost as creating a new page on the platform.
In this article, we won’t be wasting much of your time talking about it, so we’ll just move ahead to how to change a Facebook page name. But why use the website when you can easily get the app and use? Well, if you wish to download the app, then read below.
How to Download Facebook App
To download the app into your device, follow the steps below;
- Open the App store on your device and type in Facebook, then select the Facebook app to load information page.
- Tap on “Get” or “Install” to download the Facebook app into your device.
Facebook will be downloaded and then immediately installed into your device without stress. Now you can start using it, all you have to do is login to your account.
How To Change A Page Name On Facebook
Follow the simple guides below to change a page name on Facebook easily;
On Facebook App;
- Login to your account and open your account and tap “More” in the top right of Facebook.
- Tap on “Pages” and locate your Page and tap in the top right.
- Tap Page Info and then select the page “Name”.
- Type in the name that you’d like to use and tap Continue.
- Tap Request Change.
On Computer/Web Browser;
- From your News Feed, click on Pages in the left menu.
- Head to the Page and click Page Settings in the bottom left.
- Click “Page Info” in the left column.
- Then click on Page’s name and enter a new Page name and click outside the page name box.
- Review the name request to know if it’s the name you actually want to use and then click on Request Change.
We appreciate your time reading this article on Facebook Page Settings – Change A Page Name On Facebook – How To Change A Page Name On Facebook to the end. Remember, other related post are available at fanslite.com.