How to Put Parental Control on DSTv: Here is a simple guide on how to put parental control on DSTv. Do you have a kid at home and you will like to be in charge of what they watch or view, you will learn how to control all that after reading this post.
Meanwhile, this is a simple guide on how to block channels on DSTv, this means that this can only work for DSTV users. However, other cable networks like GOtv can still subscribe to simple services like this.
What You Need to Block Some Channels on DStv
- The applicants must have a DSTv decoder before thinking of adding parental control
- The decoder account must have an active and live-on subscription, if your account is not active, do subscribe to DSTv so as to gain access to the control panel.
it may not be possible to be able to tune off or On a channel on DStv if your account is not active.
Follow the steps below to set up parental control on your DSTv using an active account. The steps below have been simplified for a clearer understanding of the topical issue How you can put parental control on your DSTv decoder
- Turn on your Television and make sure that the decoder is currently connected
- Kindly Press “ON” on your remote the DSTv button
- Click on the settings icon, then scroll down to parental control and select PG settings
- Select any of the options that you want to put on prenatal control. You can Now proceed to select between blocking by PG rating or blocking the whole channels to complete the settings.
Hope this guide was helpful, if yes use the comment below to rate this guide